Chapter 13

Bora had rented us an RV to drive to the waterpark. I've never been in an RV before and so far I was very confused

Everyone had settled on the couches and the floor, Jin was driving and Rapmon sat besides him in the passengers seat. Bora refused to tell me where the waterpark was but I had a feeling the drive would be a long one.

I was sitting on one of the couches my chin resting in my hands. I was staring at the bathroom door for at least 5 minutes now wondering what happens when you flush. In deep thought I felt the seat next to mine sink in as someone sat down. I ignored their presence and continued to stare intensely at the bathroom.

Does it fall out?
Onto the street...

'What are you staring at?' I was brought back to reality by Yoongi's voice.

'Huh...Oh I was just...thinking...' I looked away from the door and at his face. He nodded knowingly and looked over at V and J-Hope who were having a silly face competition.

I furrowed my brows still trying to figure out how an RV bathroom works. I got up and walked toward the bathroom door. I inspected around the door and finally opened it. The room was small but it looked like a regular bathroom. I furrowed my brows again determined to find out. I reached out my foot and pushed down the lever to flush the toilet. I jumped back and shielded my head in defense at the loud sound the toilet made. I lowered my arms from above my head when I heard laughing. Looking over I saw Yoongi laughing at me from the couch seat. I blushed slightly embarrassed by my own reaction to the loud flush.

'Yah!' I shouted at Yoongi. For a second he stopped and stared at my face before bursting out laughing again. I ran over to him and sat down, punching him in the arm. He clutched his arm pretending it hurt. I scoffed and looked away from his gummy smile, trying hard to appear mad I crossed my arms and slumped into the couch cushion. Yoongi got quiet and I thought he would leave me alone, instead he scooted closer, closing the gap between us.

'I'm sorry...' My eyes widened at his sudden kindness. I turned my head to face him and gasped. His face was mere centimeters from mine, our noses practically touching. I felt my face getting hotter, my mouth opening and closing at a loss for words. Oh my god my heart it's beating so loud! He smiled and leaned away letting my heart rest.

'So what were you so curious about the bathroom?' Yoongi casually said as if he didn't just emotionally attack my heart.

'Uh..I-I was just wondering what happens when you flush...you know like where does it go...' I mumbled, embarrassed by my stupid question. He stared at me before laughing quietly.

'That's what that was about?' I nodded making him chuckle.

'Hey! I don't want to talk about it.' He stopped laughing and sat back leaning his head back against the wall. I stared at him wondering if he was actually going to leave me alone. When he closed his eyes I sudden got upset.

'Wait, don't sleep! I'm bored.' I frantically said clutching his arm. He opened one eye and peeked at me, I smiled widely. He smiled and closed them again. I frowned and shook his arm as hard as I could.

'Wake u--!' I froze when suddenly Yoongi gabbed both my hands and sat up staring at me with a straight face. When I regained my senses I tried to remove my hands from his but he only gripped onto my wrists tighter and leaned into my face. Again for the second time in less than 5 minutes Yoongi was nose to nose with me making my heart beat out of control. His strong gaze made my eyes widen and my face heat up. After what seemed like an eternity he finally started to slowly lean back again without breaking the stare. He let go of one of my hands but laced his fingers between my other. I stared at our intertwined hands between us not noticing Yoongi going back to sleep. I looked up just as he leaned his head onto my shoulder and closed his eyes.

*internally screaming*

I pressed my lips together hard and looked forward to avoid looking at Yoongi who was resting on my shoulder.

Calm down Jisoo he'll wake up if he hears your stupid heart spasm! I breathed in slowly and regained my composure. Just as I had steadied my heart Yoongi snuggled closer and squeezed my hand. Again my heart went insane. Ahh! What's he doing to meeee! I looked over slowly at our clasped hands and smiled to myself. I could get used to this....grinning I looked up from our hands to his face.

How can someone be so perfect??!! I traced over his featured with my eyes, his closed eyes, his nose, his lips...I stared at his lips the longest feeling myself blush.

'Am I handsome?' I snapped back to my senses seeing his now open eyes boring into mine. I quickly looked away. How did he know I was staring??!! He chuckled and closed his eyes again. My heart raced for the millionth time today. Scared he would catch me staring again I looked everywhere but at him.

***************************

The scenery outside the bus windows were changing and the others had fallen asleep after an intense game of cards. It looked like we were on a long endless road in the middle of nowhere. Thin forest like areas bordered the street. Yoongi was asleep on my shoulder still breathing softly. We had been driving for at least 2 hours now. The steady rumble of the RV was calming and the atmosphere was warm and quiet. I felt my eyelids growing heavy. I took one last glance around the RV and smiled at Yoongi's sleeping face before dozing off as well.

******************************

Yoongi POV:

I woke up from hearing the members and Bora's loud voices. Groggily opening my eyes I lifted my head from Jisoo's shoulder. I looked up to see the others crowded around us taking pictures and giggling mischievously. My eyes widened when I realized what they were doing

'Yah!' I shooed them with my free hand, trying not to wake Jisoo who's head landed on my shoulder when I woke up. The others just continued giggling and whispering among themselves. I glared at Jimin who was standing in the middle, most likely leading the whole plan. He just smiled widely and mocked me with kissing sounds. I growled wanting so bad to smack them senseless but at the same time not wanting to wake Jisoo. The others joined in on the kissing noises making me groan. I was just about to tell them to shut it when Jisoo squirmed slightly. Everyone froze and stared at Jisoo. She squeezed my hand and brought her other arm up to wrap around mine. I felt myself blush as she hugged my arm and snuggled into my shoulder. The others snickered into their hands and hurriedly took pictures.

'Hrrrmmmmm.....' Everyone stared at Jisoo after hearing her low grumble. I glared at the others who probably woke her from being so loud. Her arm unraveled from mine and reached up to rub her face. I watched as her eyes slowly opened and she sat up groggily. She swayed slowly before opening her eyes fully and noticing us all staring at her. She immediately blushed and hid her face behind my arm. I chuckled at her adorableness.

Suddenly the van lurched, a loud bang making Rapmon curse loudly. Jin quickly stepped on the brakes.

'What the hell was that?!' I frantically asked.

'I-I don't know!' Jin stuttered from the drivers seat putting his hands up. Jisoo immediately got up and rushed to the front door

'Did you hit something??!!' She urgently unlocked the door and jumped out. Jin followed and the rest of us copied. Once outside I saw Jisoo on all fours looking under the RV.

'Jisoo! Get up the floor is dirty!' Bora tugged on Jisoo's arm like a concerned mother.

She looked up with a confused face and announced that we hadn't hit anything, then proceeding to get up. We continued to circle the van to check if maybe there was blood or any sign that an animal might have gotten hurt but ran away. Just as we were about to get back in the RV Jungkook shouted for us to come see something. We headed to where he was at the back of the van. He pointed to the tire which was flat and deflated.

'Shit...' I heard Bora mumble.