Chapter 17

Yoongi's POV:

She kept falling in and out of consciousness as I hauled her onto my back and somehow made it to a bench. Jisoo sat limply on the bench, her knees pressed together and shaking, her hands pressed on the bench to support herself. I was kneeling in front of her cupping her face in my hands so her head wouldn't lull over. I watched worried as she opened her eyes slowly. I saw her wince in pain, probably from the headache she had vaguely mentioned as I was bringing her to the bench. Jisoo brought her hand up to mine and gave a lopsided smile. I sighed in relief, thank god she was ok.

'What...happened?' She mumbled groggily. 

'I-I'm not sure really. When I turned to look at you, you were gone, I was worried so I went over and saw you drowning. I got Jimin to help me get you out of the water. Are you ok now?' Jisoo didn't answer. Instead she brought both her hands up over mine that were still cupping her face. She squished her face into my hands and closed her eyes.

'Your hands are so warm...' She murmured. Once she said this I noticed how cold her face was, her knees were shaking, goosebumps covered her arms and legs. I turned my head to look for Jimin

'Jimin!' Immediately he popped up besides me with a towel in his hands. 'Thanks,' I said removing my hands from Jisoo's face to grab the towel. Jisoo's eyes opened abruptly, she pouted extending her hands to grab mine again. Chuckling I wrapped the towel around her shivering shoulders and returned my hands to cup her face.

Smiling, Jisoo closed her eyes again and put her hands over mine.

'Geez did she get drunk on pool water or something.' Jimin commented kneeling down next to me. I laughed lightly, Jimin had a point, Jisoo was acting really bubbly and unlike herself. Or this was how she really was, I just haven't seen this side of her before.

'What time is it?' She murmured, her eyes still closed.

'3:40, I called the others, they'll be here soon. See I told you the waterproof phone bags would be useful. Anyway, after we eat we should head back since you don't seem so good.' Jimin said. I nodded, agreeing with Jimin's idea. But Jisoo's eyes popped open, she frowned and furrowed her brows.

'No I don't want to be the reason you can't enjoy yourselves today! I'm ok, we don't have to leave.' She pushed my hands away and looked down at her knees.

'Jisoo... I think me and everyone else can agree that today was, amazing! All of it was so much fun, and--'

'Um actually the raft ride was faaaaarrrr from fun.' I glared at Jimin for cutting me off.

'Oh uh sorry, continue...'  

'As I was saying, we've had enough fun today I don't mind if we have to leave, plus you've just nearly drowned. I think we should head home.'  I stared at Jisoo's frustrated face,

'But--' 

'Jisoo, it's not your fault, lets go home.' She looked at me for a long time before letting out a long sigh,

'...Ok.' She said quietly. 

'Thank you. Now are you feeling ok? Are you cold?' Jisoo nodded slowly. 'Are you sure you're ok?' I asked not quite believing she was fine. Jisoo's eyes avoided mine, still looking down at her knees. 'Jisoo?' She looked up at me and smiled.

'I'm alright...' I couldn't help but notice the hurt and confusion in her eyes. Like she was struggling with something, but she won't tell me. All I could do until she would allow herself to tell me, was be there for her. 

'...Ok.' I returned her smile. 

'Yoongi?...'

'Yeah.'

'Thank you...for saving me again.' 

She smiled, the sadness in her voice and face broke my heart,

'...You're welcome.'

'Yoongi! The others are coming.' Jimin showed up beside me pointing at a group of people running towards us. Just as I was getting up a few people crowded around our friends. 

'Oh no...' I looked at Jimin, meeting his worried face. I looked up again to see the crowd getting larger. 

'Yoongi, I think we should go.'

'But what about the others? We can't just leave them.'

'If we join them ,we'll only attract more people and then we'll never leave here. Rapmon is with them, he can take care of it.'  Jimin said urgently. I nodded, knowing he was right. 

'Jisoo, come on we have to go.' I held out my hand to help Jisoo up, which she gladly accepted. I turned to look over at the others, there was a growing crowd around them, luckily I made eye contact with J-Hope. Signaling him to meet us back at the RV. Jimin tugged on my arm,

'If we go the opposite way we can circle over to the lockers and then run back to the RV.' I nodded and followed Jimin's lead, more worried about Jisoo than anything else.

After we reached the lockers I got all our stuff along with the others, and Jisoo got hers and Bora's things. We didn't bother changing, in case the news got out and fans would come looking for us. Luckily we made it back to the RV fine, Jisoo was in the RV's bathroom changing, Jimin sat staring out the window so when the others came we could let them in. I sat at the drivers seat, half keeping an eye out for the others, but I couldn't get over how distressed Jisoo looked. What was wrong...

Jisoo POV:

I couldn't think straight, what had happened in the water? Every once in a while my head would ache like crazy, I would go light headed and I could hardly stand up. I could see that Yoongi was worried, but I couldn't tell him. I just couldn't. While I was in the RV bathroom I tried to figure out what had happened, maybe the birthday week-no magic thing wore off or had some sort of age restriction? I honestly had no idea. I tried to do some simple magic and make my phone float. But when I tried all that happened was a piercing pain in my head. 

Finally giving up, I walked out of the bathroom. Yoongi looked over at me but I ignored him. Right now, I didn't know what to do...

I was in a daze for a while, I remember the others getting back. I heard vaguely that the workers at the waterpark made the crowd back off since it was a danger hazard, so they were able to get away. After a while the RV started moving again and I regained some of my senses. Bora was asleep next to me, she must have been tired, and worried. I wish I could tell her...and Yoongi. I sighed sadly, if only I could be normal. If I hadn't freaked out and almost drowned, the others wouldn't have to come meet us so early, then maybe we wouldn't be chased away by fans or have to leave early. I looked down at my hands, I wish I was normal...