Chapter 18

Tuesday: Day 3 of Birthday Week

Bora kept asking what was wrong during breakfast, but I just said I was fine. Today BTS had a busy schedule so I wasn't going to see them. Bora told me Yoongi had requested she get a day off to take care of me. So Bora didn't have to go to work today. 

No more signs of magic had showed up and the headaches had gone away. All that was left was the confusion of it all. As I played with the hem of my pajama shorts I heard my phone buzz.

Yoongi: Good morning Jisoo! 

How'd he get my phone number?

Jisoo: Good morning :)

Yoongi: Are you feeling better?

Jisoo: Yeah I'm all good

Yoongi: That's great, I was worried

I smiled at my phone, he was worried? My heart tingled and suddenly I was feeling much better 

Jisoo: So where are you and the others going today? 

Yoongi: Hmmm, I can't tell you! It's a surprise (;

Jisoo: WHYYYYYY! 

Yoongi: You'll have to wait along with the other fans, what if you tell and then the news gets out?

Jisoo: Whaaaat? Me? NEVER! 

Yoongi: Still not telling

Jisoo: Hmph! Fine

Yoongi: (:

Jisoo: Oh I have to go, Bora's calling me

Yoongi: Oh ok, bye!

I put my phone down and walked over to Bora who was calling me from the couch. 

'Hey Jisoo, since we have the whole day to ourselves, you wanna go shopping! We can buy you new clothes! And maybe get you out of this mood.' Bora said excitedly. 

'I'm not in a mood.'

'Uh huh sure, so you coming?' I rolled my eyes, I wasn't in a mood...I was just confused.

'Yeah sure lets go.' 

'Yay! Get ready, we're going right now!' I nodded and walked to my suitcase. There I found Finn snuggled up between my socks. I felt bad that Finn couldn't come with me the other day, maybe I could bring him shopping. So I picked out a pair of black overalls so I could carry Finn around. 

I pulled on a plain white T-shirt and the same battered boots I wore coming to Seoul

'Finn...Hey wake up.' I nudged the sleeping fluff ball. Finn's tiny eyes fluttered open, his cute ears twitching back and forth. I watched as he stretched and purred, sitting up to face me. 'We're going on an adventure today!' I smiled as Finn jumped around happily on my socks.