Chapter 30

I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was the passing of trees and blue sky from the train's window. I smiled noticing that my head was rested on Yoongi's shoulder and then his head leaned against mine. I closed my eyes, feeling his warmth against mine, and the security of his presence. I opened my eyes again noticing that the train was coming to a stop. I slowly shifted my head away from Yoongi and leaned against the window. I watched as we pulled into the station. This was the stop before the town center! Two more stop and we would be at our stop, the station behind my house. 

'Yoongi.' I nudged his shoulder, watching his eyes flutter open. He grumbled and sat up, rubbing his eyes. 'Yoongi, we're almost at our stop, we should get our stuff.' He looked at me for a while before coming to his senses and looking around the room.

'Uh, ok yeah. Lets wake the others.' He mumbled standing up, but not fully awake. I stood up after him and shuffled out of the bench aisle. Yoongi began walking down the row, prodding at the members to wake them up. I followed after him, waking whoever wasn't getting up.

'V, it's almost our stop.' I lightly shook V's shoulders but he only turned away from me. Yoongi got everyone else to wake up but V refused to move. I kneeled down and shook him some more, but still V ignored me. Yoongi walked over, noticing V's refusal.

'Yah V, come on we need to get our stuff.' Yoongi nudged his shoulder. 

'You guys go get our stuff, I'll try to get V to wake up.' Jungkook offered. No one protested following me to the luggage compartment at the front of the train. I stopped by the animal compartment to pick up Finn who was happily bouncing around with some other cats. I quickly retrieved Finn from the loud room, what others heard as barking and animal sounds, to me it was a lot of loud conversations between the animals. It was quite interesting to understand what they were all saying, since it was mostly gossip about their owners and food. 

I wheeled my luggage with Finn in my arms to the front compartment with the exit and enter. The others gathered around me as well with their things. Right after Jungkook showed up dragging V behind him. Some other people, a few that I recognized as my neighbors, were also in the compartment along with the staff ready to open the door for us to leave. 

'Oh Jisoo, is that you!? Where have you been!' An elderly woman came up to me. I turned around to see Areum, one of my neighbors who works as a professor at the town school. She taught me the entire time I lived in this town and was quite close with her, I occasionally went over to her house for dinner with her husband.

'Ajumma! I missed you!' She waddled over to me, pulling me into a tight hug. Despite her age, Areum was very strong. 

**By the way Ajumma is like a polite term for an elderly married woman, that's why Jisoo is calling her that**

'Where have you been!' She scolded me, holding my hands in hers.

'I'm sorry Ajumma, I went on a weeks vacation to Seoul. I forgot to tell you!' She clicked her tongue at me, shaking her head.

'So irresponsible, not telling your Ajumma, made me worried sick!' I laughed, scratching my head.

'Jisoo wheres the bathro-' Yoongi quickly stopped talking when he saw Areum. 'Oh, uh hello.' He nervously bowed, sneaking questioning looks at me.

'Ooooooh! Jisoo who is this?!' Areum squealed staring at Yoongi. 

'Uh, um!' 

'Jisoo is this your  boyfriend?!' Areum squealed again grasping my hands, her eyes darting between the two of us. I quickly looked at Yoongi who was just as flustered as me. Areum noticed us exchanging looks and gasped. 'Jisoo! How could you not tell your Ajumma?! What's your name young man?' I blushed in embarrassment, avoiding Yoongi's gaze.