Chapter 26

After everyone was done getting ready, we all drove to the practice room. BTS's manager had fried chicken set up in the dance room, the others quickly ate it all for breakfast. I had a bit since Yoongi insisted, but I've had enough grapes and bread.

'Jisoo are you sure you don't want more?' Yoongi asked waving a drumstick in my direction. I shook my head again, pushing his wrist away. Yoongi pouts and eats it instead.

'I'm going to talk to the manager and PDnim about our schedule.' Rapmon announced getting up. Everyone nodded and hummed in agreement. I waved as he exited the room.

'Are you going to practice when you're done eating?' I asked curiously. The others looked at each other not knowing either.

'We could play a game till the dance instructor shows up.' Jimin suggested.

'Oooo, a game!' V said excitedly.

'What game?' Jin asked. Everyone looks around again, trying to think of a game. Yoongi who was sitting next to me, leaves the deciding to the others and lays down on his back, looking up to face the ceiling. I scoot back to sit behind his head. Criss-crossing my legs I hover my head above his and make funny faces. Yoongi smiles up at me, copying my faces. I run my hands through his hair, ruffling it and repositioning it.

'Your hair is so soft.' I say still brushing my hands through it.

'Thank you, I try.' He says sarcastically. I pinch his nose for teasing me,

'But, seriously how is it so fluffy?' I asked, bouncing the curls. He shrugs reaching up to touch my hair too. He untucked my hair from behind my ears, letting the long black length of it fall to the floor around his head.

'Yours is soft too.' He says running his hands through it.

'Why are you touching each others hair?' V asks bluntly.

'Cause it's so sooooft.' I said twisting my hands into Yoongi's bangs. V scooted over to me and smoothed his hands into Yoongi's hair,

'Yah, don't touch me.' Yoongi said threateningly.

'But Jisoo's touching it too!' V countered back.

'I don't mind Jisoo, but not you.' Yoongi said back in the same dull tone. V pouted and crawled over to Jungkook. I laughed quietly at V's childish personality.

'Guys!' Rapmon called out, jogging towards us. Everyone looked up at him, he seemed happy about something.

'What is it?' Yoongi asked, sitting up. I scooted to sit next to him, anticipating Rapmon's news.

'Manager said, we have everything ready for the comeback. All the photoshoots, teaser and music video filmed in advance. We've already learned the dance and the songs, so really, we're ahead of schedule!' Rapmon said cheerfully. Everyone gasped in surprise, quickly cheering in celebration. 'I requested a vacation and we've been allowed the whole next week off!'

'A whole week?!'

'Wow! Cool!'

'That's awesome!' Everyone exclaimed with joy. I smiled, happy for the others success.

'That's great guys, I'm so proud!' I added.

'Hey, but Jisoo, aren't you leaving next week?' J-Hope asked, suddenly upset. Everyone fell silent too.

'Oh...yeah, I'm leaving Sunday morning.' I said, sad that I had ruined the moment. I peeked a look at Yoongi, who couldn't hide the hurt in his eyes. 'I'm sorry I ruined the moment!' I franticly waved my hands in front of me, willing the others to change the subject and get back to celebrating.