Epilogue

It's been two years since I moved into a beautiful house in Seoul with Yoongi. The Wisps haven't been a problem and we was getting along great. I've been going to a University near BigHit Entertainment building as an art major. I won't get into much detail about my job but overall it was an artist job, I was happy and the salary was more than enough. BTS were becoming more and more popular everyday, and after a year of dating Yoongi, BigHit allowed it to be public. So together, me and all of BTS announced our relationship. Thankfully most of the fans were extremely supportive. A lot of variety shows interviewed Yoongi and BTS on our relationship as well, there was quiet a lot of commotion for a while on us dating. There were even a few uncomfortable encounters with photographers and people who recognized me because of course there were some specific fans who didn't particularly like me. But I didn't let it get to me, I've been through a hell of a lot worse than some jealous fans. Yoongi was a bit upset, more than I was actually but I reassured his that it was all fine and the commotion began to die down.

Yoongi was busier than ever with being an idol and all, but he still managed to have time for me. I didn't mind when he had to go on tour or wasn't home for a few nights. Of course I got lonely and I missed him beyond words but we always made it work. He never missed a day to call or facetime me, most times I would have to hang up on him so that he could get some sleep. The times he was busy in the studio practicing with the others, or composing songs I would drop by to give him food or hang out with the members when they got a break. Most days after my classes were over I did my assignments in his studio. At first I was worried I would be a distraction but Yoongi made it clear that he preferred me to stay close by. I ended up having a small corner desk in his recording studio, Yoongi set it up so I could paint and work on art commissions while he worked next to me. Eventually we had to get a second cat bed for Finn since we would stay in Yoongi's studio as like a second home and couldn't leave Finn alone for a long time. The manager didn't seem to mind the arrangement so it's become a regular thing.

And if I didn't have classes and BTS were having a performance in Korean I would tag along with them. I would hang out backstage, help with makeup and clothing, which was me running around bringing things to the staff, holding back hair, bringing towels after performances and trying to keep Yoongi awake. It was exciting and it was definitely worth seeing them preform.

Even with staying in Seoul I still visit my old cottage once in a while, meet up with my neighbors and walk around enjoying the peacefulness. A young couple lives in my old cottage now, I met up with them before they moved in and they were very lovely and promised to take good came of my cottage. Sometimes I would stay for dinner when Yoongi wasn't in Seoul and I didn't feel like eating with only Finn. They were good company and I had grown quiet close to them.

Of course not close enough to tell them about everything. In fact, I haven't told anyone at all. I made good friends in the artist community through college and social gatherings but I've never told anyone other than BTS. I'm not afraid anymore of who I am and what I'm capable of, I've moved past that. But I prefer not to take that risk again. And so far no ones come close to finding out on accident either even with the Wednesday morphs.

At first I actually took the train back to the old farm house in my small village without telling Yoongi for the Wednesday morphs. But then when I came back Yoongi got super worried and never left my side for future Wednesdays except if he wasn't in Seoul. I was worried he would be scared of the screaming and the giant black wings but of course he was so amazing, helping me go through the pain so I wouldn't have to be alone.

He made me feel loved and important. Far from the lonely frightened me from the past

****************************

The house was so quiet. It's been quiet for a month now with BTS on their tour in America, I didn't have any classes or events planned today. It was a Saturday a particularly cold Saturday actually. So here I was on the floor in the middle of the living room, laying flat on my back staring at the ceiling fan rotating. I was freezing, it was Spring and I was freezing. I sighed, goosebumps rippling up my arms. This whole week felt more like Fall or Winter rather than Spring outside, and just my luck, the ceiling fan AND air conditioner decided to go bonkers. I woke up at 4 this morning shivering like crazy, the A.C was blasting cold air through the whole house thanks to our great new ventilation system I suggested we get. And all our ceiling fans were stuck on one setting, on.