Chapter 25

Thursday: Day 5 of Birthday Week

'Did you get a picture yet?'

'Yeah I took a bunch!'

'Shuuush! They'll wake up!'

'Nah it's Yoongi he never wakes up, and if Jisoo's anything like him she won't either.'

'Quick run, Jisoo's waking up!'

'Crap! Run, go go go.'

I squirmed slightly hearing hushed whispering, but when I opened my eyes no one was there. No one except Yoongi who was sleeping soundly. I smiled realizing I was still in his arms and in the same pose as when we fell asleep.

I turned a little to look up at his sleeping face. His bangs fell into his eyes messily, his mouth slightly open, a look of complete satisfaction on his face. I snickered a little and looked around the living room. It was morning already but what time was it? I assumed it was still pretty early since no one was awake yet.

I should use the bathroom, I was about to get up but Yoongi's arms around my waist stopped me. I forgot that he was hugging me, slowly I lifted his arms off of my stomach and sat up, careful to not make any noises. I looked back to check he was still sleeping and swung my legs over the couch, swiftly getting up. I sighed in relief when Yoongi remained fast asleep. I smiled again and tiptoed to the bathroom.

I knocked before walking in, just in case any of the others were in there. The spare toothbrush Yoongi got me sat on the bathroom sink just as I left it. I looked at myself in the mirror, reminded of all my worried. I sighed and picked up the toothbrush.

I decided to go over everything in my mind to make me feel somewhat in control of my problems. So, the Bora situation, I'm assuming she no longer wishes to be my friend or see me ever again. J-Hope is going to get my stuff from her house today, hopefully she doesn't spill my secret. No she wouldn't, no matter what she was still my friend and she wouldn't do anything to purposely hurt me. Would she? Anyway, besides the possibility that she tells everyone, which I have no control over, Bora is out of the picture. I was a little sad that my friend for so long was no longer my friend. But really she wasn't friends with me, she was friends with the human Jisoo, not the real Jisoo.

Well then, the second problem would be my magic malfunctions and the wisps who might possibly follow me to Seoul. I pointed my finger at the tube of toothpaste willing it to float. Nothing, It's like when I try to use it it's gone, and then when I desperately want it to disappear, it shows up just to mock me. I tried again this time to sprout my wings, and again nothing. I guess my magic is gone for now. The Wisps however could still be coming. But I don't really want to leave yet, plus I don't have an excuse. If they come, then I'll leave. But they've never made a move before, in all my years on Earth all the Wisps have done is float over my house because theres a strong magical aura in it. And that's only because I frequently do magic there. Yeah, they wouldn't follow me here, and mostly come out at night so I'm most likely safe for today.

And that's it I guess. I sighed in relief after convincing myself everything was fine. But I felt like I might have been forgetting something.

The foam from brushing my teeth started to drip down my chin. I wiped it off and rinsed out my mouth, trying to remember what I forget.

'Jisoo?' Yoongi's voice came from outside the door. I smacked my forehead, how in the world did I manage to forget the biggest of the news. 'Jisoo?!' I quickly closed the toothpaste and headed to the door. I'm dating Yoongi now... I froze before opening the door. Oh my god, Yoongi is my boyfriend. I brought my hands up to my blushing face and smiled widely. Oh my god! 'Jisoo where are you?!' I snapped back into my senses and opened the door, finding a very frazzled looking Yoongi in the living room.