Chapter 28

Even though me and Yoongi were awake at 6:00 am, we fell asleep again and woke up to the sounds of the others bustling around. I slowly opened my eyes to adjust to the light, I was still in Yoongi's embrace, the same position we fell asleep in. I looked around, I could hear Jin in the kitchen, Jungkook, J-Hope and Rapmon were on the couch, looking at their phones. Jimin and V were out of sight but were most likely awake. The others seemed oblivious to our presence. That or they've already had their share of snickering and picture taking. I patted Yoongi's arm lightly, tilting my head up to look at him.

'Yoongi, everyones up.' I whispered. He groaned and slowly opened his eyes. 

'Jisoo you're awake!' V shouted running out of the bathroom in our direction. I looked up at him,

'Good morning V.' He smiled his rectangular smile and sat down on the edge of the coffee table. I gently lifted Yoongi arms off of me and slid off the chair onto the floor next to V. Yoongi sat up, grumpily aware of my absence. 'Is there anyone in the bathroom?' I asked V. He shook his head signaling the bathroom was empty. 'Ok, I'm going to take a shower.' I stated, getting up. 'Yoongi tell the others about the train.' Yoongi nodded in response. I smiled and headed to the bathroom, grabbing some clothes from my suitcase on the way.

 I quickly brushed my teeth and took a shower. Carefully taking off my bracelet before getting in the water. I dried off and clipped the bracelet back on, slipping into a loose black shirt and denim shorts. I brushed out my hair and checked in the mirror one last time and walked out of the bathroom. Jin had made some soup for the others, everyone was gathered around the table. Yoongi looked up when I walked to the table,

'Oh, I'm gonna take a shower start eating without me.' Yoongi called out, walking to the bathroom. On command the members started eating. I took the seat next to Yoongi's and Jungkook's. 

'Here, Yoongi scooped this for you already.' Jungkook pushed a bowl of soup towards me. I thanked him and accepted the bowl. Seeing the others eat, I could tell why Yoongi put some aside for me. The members shoveled food into their mouths as if it were a race. Before long there wasn't much left. I quickly got a bowl and took some for Yoongi, in case there was none left when he got back. 

'So, when you were in the shower Yoongi said we're taking a train to your house tomorrow.' Jin spoke up, receiving nods from everyone.

'Oh, yeah, he said there wasn't anything planed so we could leave early. Is that ok?' Everyone enthusiastically nodded, their mouths full. I laughed at their eating habits, slowly taking a spoonful of soup myself. 

'We need to pack a whole week's clothes!' V exclaimed out of nowhere.

'Yah, don't just suddenly shout.' Rapmon scolded from across the table. I smiled, enjoying the commotion of mornings at the dorm. The others continued to eat, fooling around ever so often. After a while Yoongi came back to the table and sat down next to me. He looked around and frowned noticing that there was no soup left.

'Here, I saved some.' I pushed the bowl towards him, glad I had saved it. 

'Oh, thanks.' He immediately started eating. I almost jumped out of my seat when Finn clawed at my leg. Looking under the table Finn whined up at me.

'Oh, food!' I exclaimed getting up. J-Hope had brought all the cat food from Bora's apartment yesterday, before that I just fed him the fish Jin said I could use. 

'Where are you going?' Yoongi asked looking up at me.

'I have to feed Finn, be right back.' I quickly shuffled to the kitchen, Finn behind me. A stack of canned cat food stood in the corner of the counter next to a bag of dried cat food. 'Do you want dry or wet food?' I asked Finn.