Chapter 29

Saturday: Day 7 of Birthday Week

'Hurry up we're going to miss the train!' J-Hope shouted, franticly waving his arms. So far he was the only one ready, he stood at the front door next to his suitcase, constantly checking the time. Everyone was running around the house searching for last minute things. I piled all my things next to J-Hopes, my suitcase and backpack, along with a tote bag for all the cat food I had bought. 

'Done!' I shouted in relief, tired from dodging the members as they frantically sprinted around. 

'Wheres my other shoe?!' V shouted searching through the sea of shoes in the closet.

'Oh my god I almost forgot my charger!' Jimin stopped in his tracks and turned around to run back to his room.

'I'm going to help them bring their stuff here.' I told J-Hope who was on the phone trying to persuade their manager to wait a little longer. I dodged Jungkook who shot out of his room to get his soap from the bathroom, and almost tripped over a spare shoe on the floor. 'Uh, V is this your shoe!' I shouted for V who was in the living room. He poked his head into the hallway, seeing the shoe in my hand his face broke into a smile.

'Yes! Thanks Jisoo!' He ran over and took the shoe from my hand. I peeked through the doors to each of their shared rooms, Yoongi wheeled a big suitcase out of his and J-Hope's room. A duffle bag slung over his shoulder. I hurried over and took the duffle bag from him, ignoring his protests. I made my way back to the front door, picking up Finn who was running around, thinking it was all a game. Jungkook and Rapmon followed after us,

'Everyone ready?!' J-Hope asked already opening the door. We all dragged our luggage out the door, BTS's van parked in front of the dorm. The manager opened the van window, waving his arm frantically. 

'The train's leaving in less than an hour get in!' Manager shouted. We all piled our luggage into the back and between seats, filing in after. Rapmon sat in the passenger seat while the rest of us took the rows behind. There were three rows, each with 3 seats, Jungkook, Jimin and Jin sat in the first row, me and Yoongi took the second row and V and J-Hope sat in the last row. The minute everyone was sitting down, the manager began driving. 

I sighed out in relief, we're gonna make it. Yoongi must have noticed my relief since he took my hand in his, rubbing the back with his thumb. Finn climbed back and forth over our legs  before settling on Yoongi's left thigh. I looked to my left out the window, Yoongi continued caressing my hand on my right. 

'I'm hungry, we forgot to pack food!' Jin exclaimed, freaking out. 

'We'll get something at the train station, calm down.' Jimin snickered. The ride was about 35 minutes long, the entire time the members chatted and laughed.  We parked the van about 3 minutes away from the station, the manager wished us luck and drove back to BigHit building. 

'This way.' Jimin pointed down the street leading us to a train station. The wheels of our suitcases scraped against the gravel making rumbling noises. Not many people stood on the platform, those who did took no interest in our presence. 

'When is the train getting here?' V asked leaning forward to try and see the train. 

'The schedule said twelve, so in about 10 minutes.' Yoongi said taking out his phone.

'I've never been in a railroad train before, a normal Seoul train yeah, but not a railroad train.' J-Hope said looking exited. 

'Jisoo have you even been on a railroad train?' Jungkook asked.