Chapter 16

Yoongi's POV:

After we had all finished changing we went to meet up with Bora and Jisoo at the swimsuit shop. We only had to wait a few minutes before I saw Bora dragging Jisoo and running in the distance.

I couldn't take my eyes off of Jisoo, of course she would've picked the darkest and unnoticeable swimsuit ever. But even though the swimsuit was plain, she was so beautiful. Thats another reason I had fallen so deep for her, no matter what she's doing or what she wears, she's absolutely stunning in every way possible.

Before I knew what I was doing I had paired up with her. I even surprised myself by how straight forward I had announced it. But it was all worth it of course. Getting to spend the rest of the day with her, and of course keeping my promise of being her personal lifeguard.

We went on countless rides, the waterpark had so many slides to go on. We didn't have any trouble with fans luckily, I just hoped it would stay that way. We joked and laughed, thoroughly enjoying ourselves. Jisoo smiling the whole time despite constantly worrying about drowning.

While we were in line for another slide I noticed that Jisoo was shivering. She hugged her arms for warmth but was still chattering. I debated with myself whether or not to do something about it. Finally gathering up the courage, I came up behind her and swiftly wrapped my arms around her shivering arms.

I felt her stiffen in my embrace,

'Wha-what are you doing?!' She said frantically.

'You looked cold, so I'm sharing my heat.' I said confidently even though my heart was pounding in my chest.

She seemed to accept that answer, easing up in my arms. I smiled and propped my chin down on her head. I saw Jimin out of the corner of my eye, he pointed at me and gave a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes, Geez this kid.

Jisoo POV:

Despite the hot weather, I was now shivering, pool water dripping from my swim suit and hair. We had gone on countless rides. One of them Jimin insisted we go on 6 times.

 The ride we were lined up for now started up really high so the stairs leading up took forever to climb, the line didn't help either. 

I shivered again, hugging my arms. We had been on this line forever, I was starting to doubt it was worth it. Jimin said, if the line was this long, it had to be worth it, right? I felt goose bumps ripple down my arms. I guess Yoongi must have noticed since he was standing behind me. Suddenly he wrapped his arms around my  shivering frame. I froze, 

'Wha-what are you doing?!' I could feel my cheeks heating up. 

'You looked cold, so I'm sharing my heat.' He said simply. He wasn't wrong, it felt nice, and I wasn't as cold. I looked down at his arms around me, trying to hide how nervous I was. Yoongi rested his chin down on my head, satisfied with the situation. I bit the inside of my lip and fumbled with my fingers. Why is he doing this? Am I just overthinking it? Is this just an empty gesture or... Does he like me?

My eyes widened at the possibility. Does he... I shook my head, no, theres no way! Why would he anyway? It's not like I'm exceptionally beautiful or special. I sighed, we're just...friends.

But do I like him? Whoa... I brought my hand up to my heart , how can you tell? Just as I was deep in thought, the line moved forward and Yoongi nudged me to move up the stairs. I proceeded up the stairs, Yoongi not letting go. In fact once I caught up with the line, Yoongi stood even closer to me if that was possible. I was awkwardly aware of his chest pressed against my back, and both his arms wrapped tightly around me.