Chapter 14

'Yah are you guys cheating! I can't find you!' V shouted.

Turns out the bus tire had popped, now we were waiting for a tire repair company to come help us. To pass the time we somehow ended up playing hide and seek. Except the seeker was blindfolded. So far we had gone through 2 rounds and Jungkook won both times. Geez this golden maknae.

This round V was the seeker. The rules were to not move from your spot but to trick him, everyone just moved as quietly as possible.

'Seriously guys are you moving around I've checked the entire RV!' V whined finally catching on to our cheating. Jimin laughed into his hand making V whip his head around to the sound Jimin made. Immediately he sprinted to the other side of the RV but tripped making a loud noise. V lunged at the sound and ended up tackling Jimin to the ground.

'Yah! V get off!' Jimin shouted. V smiled widely and wobbled off of Jimin who went to sit at the front, watching the rest of the game. Once V regained his stance everyone climbed onto the cushions. Ready to run when he starts moving again. We watched as V stood still trying to hear us. Suddenly he whipped around and swung out his arms making us scatter and run away. I squealed when I felt V grab me from behind.  I flailed my arms in front of me, squirming to escape from his hug. 

'V let goooooo!' I continued to extend my arms and flail them around. I could hear him laughing behind me refusing to let go. 

'Yah!' I squirmed again. I felt V's grip loosen slightly and used the moment to squeeze away. He frantically swiped his arms to try and grab me again but I ducked under his arm and ran to the far corner of the bus as silently as possible. The others had climbed back onto both sides of the bus cushions enjoying the show.

'Yah!Jisoo I caught you already!' V whined with a smile on his face. Grinning widely I pushed myself as far into the corner as possible while V advanced in my direction. Smiling widely I squeezed my eyes shut and pressed myself further into the corner expecting V to catch me any second now.

But instead I felt something warm step in front of me. I peeked my eyes open to see Yoongi's back inches from my face. I gasped slightly before curiosity overwhelmed me. I reached up and put my hands on his shoulders and stood up on my tippy toes. This way I could see over his shoulder.

I had to try very hard not to burst out laughing. V stood smiling and giggling like a weirdo in front of Yoongi, touching his face and arms.

Yoongi scoffed and murmured a death threat at V. This time I chuckled into Yoongi's shoulder seeing V scamper away still grinning and giggling. Yoongi turned his head to face me. I smiled widely

'Thank you my prince for saving me!' I said dramatically and curtsied, lifting the sides of my dress. We both laughed and walked over to the others who had started doing a pushup competition.

'We're not playing the game anymore?' I asked as I sat down on the floor.

'Nah, V complained that we were cheating.' Jimin explained, putting air quotations around 'cheating'.

'But you guys did cheat!' V whined. Jimin waved off his comment. I chuckled softly patting V's shoulder. He looked up at me pouting.

'When is the tire repair coming it's already 3:00 by the time we get there the park will be closing!' Bora complained angrily. I got up and put my arm around her reassuringly.

'Don't worry Bora, they'll get here soon. Plus I don't mind if we don't have that much time to play I just wanted to spent time with you guys.' I smiled at her. She sighed signaling she understood, but was still pretty bummed. Suddenly there was a knock on the RV door and Bora's phone started ringing.

'Oh! The tire repair is here!' Bora exclaimed rushing to the door. I followed after her.

****************************

After speaking with the guys here to fix our tire, they said we had to step out of the RV for them to change the tire.

Now we were all sitting on the railing bordering the edge of the road. We sat in silence for a while waiting for the repair to finish. The others had begun to fool around and J-Hope was attracting stares from the repair men since he was screaming so much. I sat doodling on the side of my converse with a pen when Yoongi sat down next to me.

'Hey everything alright?' He asked cocking his head to the side slightly. I nodded my head silently. I was alright, but I was still slightly worried about the the waterpark. I still don't know how to swim, what if I drown. Yoongi stared at the side of my head, I could feel it. I could tell he didn't believe me. I turned to face him and mimicked his cocked head and smiled.

'Really I'm fine. Just a little nervous.' I shrugged.

'Nervous about what?' I debated whether the tell him and decided, there wasn't a point in lying anyway.

'Well...I can't really swim so I'm scared I'll drown.' I said in a tiny voice. He nodded slowly, I could tell he thought it was silly. He just hid it really well.

'Don't worry, there will be lots of life guards and you can use a floaty.' He finally said, I shrugged still not completely sure. 'And if it makes you feel any better, I could stick close to you and make sure you don't drown... you know like a personal lifeguard.' Yoongi's voice got tiny and unsure at the end. But I beamed at his request.

'Really!? Oh thank you! I would love that!' I hugged him tightly without thinking. The second I realized I blushed red and released him quickly.
Stupid
Stupid!
STUPID!

I immediately regretted, blushing with embarrassment. I looked down at the floor and heard Yoongi chuckling awkwardly next to me. Great now I've made him uncomfortable. I sneaked a glance at him. He was looking forward, his pale cheeks tinted pink.

Wow, he was blushing too!!??

I swung my legs back and forth trying to distract myself from my racing heart. As if on cue, Bora bounded up to me.

'Guys the tires fixed! If we hurry we might have about 2 hours at the water park!' Bora rushed us into the car pushing Jin to drive even when he was hesitant after what happened.

The next hour of driving I talked with Yoongi nonstop. There was just so much to talk about, since we didn't knew much about each other to begin with. But before long I felt more comfortable with him than many of the people I've known my whole life. He knew everything from my favorite color and pet peeves to the name of my seventh grade teacher. Of course, I didn't tell him of the whole snowins and Wisps side of my life, or much of my childhood but he didn't pester me about it, most likely sensing how I avoided it. I did find out a lot about his childhood though, surprisingly some touchy subjects too that I was shocked he felt comfortable sharing. But in the end it just made us closer. Occasionally we would accidentally touch and I could see that Yoongi noticed as well and would shyly look down blushing, making me blush as well.

A while later Yoongi had been going quiet so I figured he wanted to sleep, I was right seeing as his head hung lopsided, his lips parted slightly. I sat admiring his face for a bit, overwhelmed by all the emotions he managed to make me feel. I smiled looking around the RV at the others sprawled out on the cushions and floor asleep. Eventually I fell asleep too.