ch3

Ch3

We arrived in Tortuga early evening, i stand by jack as we pull up to the nearest port i can already hear the music and yelling loudly from the docks. I look around nervously for any sign of the navy but there is none. Jack sensed my tension and wraps his arm around me, i lean into him and breath in his sweet scent or rum and the sea.

"It'll be alright love" he whispers into my ear calming me i relax a little more into him body letting out a deep breath. I almost wish we never had to stop on land for supplies and we could just sail the seas forever.

" i know" i reply simply. We walk over to wear sam and ethan are looking over the ledge at the island.

" you're going to stay here with uncle sam for a while alright lad" jack say putting a hand on ethan's shoulder.

"Why can't i come with you" is wines looking up at me and jack with sad brown eyes. I tell myself menty not to give in to it he's just so darn cute. I look at jack expectantly waiting for an answer. We normally let him come with us but i just don't want him in tortuga. He's too young.

"It's not a very safe place son but me and mummy need to go for a while savvy... plus uncle sam has been wanting to play with you" jack says crouching down to ethens level. I smile at his ancer.

"We'll be back soon darling" i say giving him a kiss

"Take good care of him sam,and i mean it if worst comes to worse you know what to do" jack says quietly yo sam reverting to his hiding spot in are closet in the bedroom. We made a secret space just big enough for him shortly after he was born when we were in singapore.

"Yes sir" he says i feel the motherly need to tell him not to go to bed to late but then again were pirates and who knows what time we'll be back. We leave the ship gather supplies which the men quickly load on the ship.

"Alright lads we leave at dawn have you way tell then" jack says dismissing the crew who lets out a chere before starting off.

" Fancy a drink love" jack says coily once all the men have gone.

"Would i ever turn one down" i saw a small smile playing across my lips. We haven't had much alone time since ethen was born and this will give us a little brake.

"Not in this lifetime he counter taking my hand in his as we walk toward the pub. Everytime we go to the same pub call the cat's tail. It a large pub with several rooms in it for people to use for..... To use as they wish. It's always crowded but the dark wooden seats on the tables keep enough space for everyone.

"Lavender" i yell out across the bar seeing my old friend. She smiles and waves her blue eyes light up as she makes eye contact with me.

"Marry it's been to long" she says hugging me. Her first husband was like john she got away before i did. I never new she ended up here till the first time i came here with jack all those years ago.

"It really has but we have to keep going you know" i say sadly it be nice if we could stop for a couple days but we can't afford the british catching up with us.

"I know. How's the lord i haven't seen him since he was a baby" she said sweetly. A year after ethen was born we ended up back here and i introduced him to her. He was so little i couldn't leave him on the ship but since he's five i don't want him picking anything up from here.

"Hes well little rascal though" i say laughing at how he mocked jack earlier. Kids are so entertaining

"Here you are dear.. Hello lavender" jack says handing me a glass of wine which i take i sip of

"Hello jack' she smiles she about to say something else when someone calls for her since she and her new husband run 'this place she says goodbye quickly before running off once her curly blond hair is out of sight jack leads me to a table.

"You know what i've been thinking" jack says a while later once we've had a few too many drinks.

"What" i slur leaning over the table a little i feel the hot sticky air hit my slightly exposed chest.

"We haven't had any privacy lately" he whispers close to my ear his beard tickling my skin slightly. I can already feel my heart rate increase. Even after six years of being with him he still does this to me.

"Are you trying to take advantage of me caption. A gentleman escorts a drunk lady home" i say playfully finishing off a cup of gin.

"A gentleman my take a lady home but a husband take his lady to bed" he counter as his eves traveled down my body.

"I couldn't agree more caption" i say standing up i slowly push my chair in and walk down the narrow hallway my boots clicking on the wood floor. I here jack trailing behind me as we reach a room with an open door. The rule is you can use the rooms as long as you want if you're a paying customer. The room is small with a light pink colored wallpaper and a bed covered in yellow sheets. I look out the window and see the full moon outside its so beutifull. Jack closes the door behind him and turns to me. He waste no time before crashing his lips on mine. My hands get tangled in his dark brown lock as a soft moan escapes my lips. I lift off his shirt running my hands over his tan bare chest.

"God i've needed this" he says i smile into his lips as i kiss him it's been a while not that long but since we have a child there's not a lot of opportunity. He runs his hands down the sides of my dress he starts to undo the lace before getting stuck.

"Dam courcets, what the bloody hell are they good for" he mumbles before he finally undoes it throwing it to the side he lays me down on the bed leaving a trail of kisses down my exposed body. I moan as his hands trace in between my legs causing my to shiver with anticipation.

" jack " i moan out before he coves his lips up to mine he connects his body with mine making me feel the same way i did when we first met. Wanted. We lay in a breathless heap on the small lemon colored bed just enjoying each other's warmth. If only for a little while.