ch6

Ch6 Mary's POV

"One,two, three, four..." i count covering my eyes me and ethan are below deck playing hide and seek.

"Ready or not here i come" i say lauching a little as i walk around. The lower deck consists of a small personal dining room, my old room, jack's room, the liquor room, and the storage room that is filled with food. I walk down the hall and open the door to the food celar.

"Wear are you love" i say slowly walking through the room i here a small noise behind a burial and i walk towards it quietly.

"Got ya... what the " i say my smile dropping as i draw my sword

"Ethen get away from there now" i saw sternly i make eye contact with the dark haired women my son crawls out of her lap looking at me confused. a panic sets over me as he move away from her.

"Go get your father" i say when he's standing behind me.

"But mum it's my " he starts to wine before i cut him off not looking at him. I keep my sword pointed as i glare at the women.

"Now ethen" i say raising my voice a little his eyes widen before he runs off angelica smirks a little after i hear the door closes.

"Cute kid is her yours" she asks tilting her head at me i grit my teeth she must have snuck on before we left.

"Yes mine and jacks. I swear if you hurt him" i say through gritted teeth she stands up from where she was sitting on the ground. I see a slightly surprised look on her face.

"I wouldn't go that low... didn't know you two had a kid" she says thoughtfully leaning against the burial.

"Mary love what's the matter" jack says concerned as he comes in the cellar. I wait a few moments till he finds us

"Look who are son found while playing hide and seek" i say gritting my teeth as jack comes behind me.

" angelica.... Well i knew you needed my help but i never thought you would go as far as an act of desperation. Risking death" jack say in his smooth voice keeping his hand by his sword.

"It's not desperation jack, you need my help to as it would seem and death you could never kill me jack we've already established that at the fountain" she says coyly in her thick spanish accent. Jack had mentioned having ben to the fountain but never went into the details. I'm regretting not pressuring him more.

" dearest angelica what on earth do i need your help for. Although you're right i could never kill you she certainly would and i'm afraid i have no power to stop her" jack said nodding towards me. I cringe when he uses the word dearest towards her but i know that how he speaks.

" the treasure jack you never let me finish telling you about it it's not just riches but also a certain item that can help get the navy off your asses" she says me and jack both look at eachother for a moment.

"We've been down this road before haven't we didn't end very well for you last time" jack says wrapping his hand around my waist. Angelica notices this and i see a hint of jealousy in her eyes making me smirk.

"And what did you saw last time, i thriving twisting, turning road" she says seductively looking jack up and down.

"Something like that but it was a short road as well" jack states coming back she rolls her eyes at him.

"Now we will drop you off next time we make port until then i suggest you stay out of are way" jack says he about to leave when i grab his hand.

"Jack wait.... we .. we need this" i say looking him in the eye. He looks at me surprised

"I know you'd warm up to me" she says slily

"Shove it" i say pointing my sword at her again she puts her hands up in surrender. A smirk playing across her annoying face.

" we need this for ethen it's not safe for him having the navy constantly after us" i explain jack looks honestly at me i nod my head and turn back to angelica.

"You will lead us to this treasure and you will stay out of my way and you well stay away from jack and ethen" i say stepping closer to her she i bit taller than me but i have my sword pressed against her neck. I see her gulp a little in fear.

"Or i swear on pain of death i will end you... and i mean it" i whisper in her ear as she turns her head away from me a little afraid.

"I know you do" she says hesitantly and i back up from her letting her breath a little. I walk over to jack and he smiles a little at me.

"You'll sleep with the rest of the crew" i say before walking out jack follows me to are room

" are you sure about this love" jack asks putting a hand on my shoulder i shake him off and walk towards the port hole and look out.

"I don't like this jack, i don't trust her" i say honestly i turn around and look at him, he nods agreeing with me.

"But we need this for ethen..... I don't want him being scared all the time" i continued frowning at the ground.

" she could be lying there could be nothing to stop the navy from coming after us" he says honestly i look up and meet his gray blue eyes and sigh.

"How well do you know hwe jack." i ask abruptly he looks down at the floor.

"More than i care to admit to you" he says confirming my fears she must still be in love with him the real question is does he still love her. I look at him in disbelief and shake my head i storm out of the room and up deck trying to hid my tears of frustration. If he would just tell me his history with her i could have a better understanding. I look out to the sea. I have to trust her for ethen i also have to trust jack.