ch13

Ch13

"Mom dad this ethen your grandson" i say once were in the living room. My moms mouth drops open in shock and dad look at the child.

"Whos is he" dad asks. His stern deep voice questioning me.

" it's a bit of a long story but he's jacks" i say mom and dad look at each other for a moment. I look around the house is still the same after all those years ago the same cheery blue wallpaper and old family pictures.

"And this is jack my husband" i introduce jack shakes my mom's hands politely and then my dad's i can see a hint of anger in his eyes.

"It's been so long dear, we've heard so many thing" my mom states and she starts to cry my dad puts his arm around her and the sit on the big couch me and jack and ethen sit on a smaller couch and ethen sits in jack's lap.

" i don't know what of the stories are true except for you running away with a pirate" dad says i hear a tone of bitterness in his voice and i fell jack tens a little.

"I didn't run away to be with a pirate i ran away from ... john" i says my heartbeat speeds up just thinking about john all the pain he caused me.

"What would you run away from him for you had everything and you throw it away for.. For." dad yells standing up from the couch.

"He beat me" i scream standing up as tears fill my eyes ethen looks wide eyed and scared as he clings on to jack i stand there facing my father.

"That's why i ran" i say calmly shaking a little jack stands up and puts his arm supportively around me.

" oh darling i'm so sorry" mom says standing up i lean into jack a little dad still looks scorched at the news maybe it was a bad idea coming here. All of a sudden there's a loud knock at the door dad goes and gets it.

"Sir by order of the crown we need to search your house" i hear a voice of what i only can imagine is a solder.

"Come on love" jack says pulling me towards a window in the kitchen.

"This is absurd there is no reason for you to " my dad starts but the guards push past him and i hear them come into the living room just as we get out the window. We run down the street as fast as we.

"Stop in the name of the king" a guard says jack puts ethen on the ground we we each grab one of his hands and run jack and i both unsheathe our swords as we fight off soldiers who are behind us. Before we know it we are surrounded by guards.

"Jack and mary sparrow I hear by place you under arrest" the guard says jack's eyes dart around looking for a way out guards grab all three of us. The guard roughly grab my arms and pull them behind my back.

"Don't touch her" jack spits as we both struggle then starts to cry and one of the guards picks him up. One of the guards hits jack over the head knocking him out. I scream his name until my world goes black.

I wake up feeling immense pain in my head i look around to see a cold dark room with cement rock wall covered in mold. I start shivering from the cold i look to sell a small lantern outside my cell door it must be night out. I hear a high pitched whistling of wind coming from cracks in the walls i look around until i see jack still passed out on the floor. I crawl over to the bars.

"Jack... jack wake up" i say in a shouting whisper as i threw a rock at him through the bars. He groans and rolls over facing me. His eyes shoot open and he sits up.

"Mary..im so sorry i got you into this it's all ... wears when" he says suddenly i grab his hands through the bars. My eyes widened in concern.

"Ethen. Oh got ethen" i call out me and jack both look around. If they did anything to my baby. I start to cry at the thought. We hear a door open and heavy footsteps walk down the stairs the light soon reveals a man with gray hair and a gray mustache. He has cold blue eyes he walks down glaring at us

"Wear is my son" i ask as i leave jack's side and grab the bars in the front of the cell. The man says nothing and glares at us.

"He's just a baby leave him out of this" i cry the man shakes his head and crouches down to my eye level on the floor.

"Your child will pay for your crimes just as you will.... Till dawn parts" he says standing up and leaving. I flinch as i hear the door slam i fall into a crumpled ball on the floor jack reaches his hand through the bars and strokes my back as best he can.

"I don't want to die jack" i sob clutching onto his arm.

"Neither do i love. There has to be a way out" he says trying to calm me i eventually fall asleep on the cold hard floor holding jack's hand.