ch32

Thanks to every one who red this had a great time writing it
Bella

 Ch32

"So the boy is ok then" angelica asks once were out at sea

"Yeah he's a bit week but he'll be fine" i reply with a smile i'm so glad hes ok. He really is a little fighter just like his parents.

"I'm glad to hear that "she says and we stand there looking out at the sea in a comfortable silence.

"How long are you staying with us" i ask curious. No matter how much i dislike her she isn't all that bad a decent palate at least.

"Not sure we'll see where i end up nextime we make port" she replied and i nod knowing there's no certainty in are type of lifestyle.

"Your welcome to stay" i say honestly she is a good pirate and an asset to the crew plus it wouldn't be so bad to have another women aboard the ship with me and johanna.

"I new you'd warm up to me" she says and i scoff jokingly.

"You wish" i call out walking away laughing. I walk over to wear i see jack standing in the distance my shoes making a clicking on the hard wooden deck.

" where are we headed" i ask jack the cool night air blows steering my hair as i lean up against the railing watching the waves roll over against the ship.

"Who knows maybe some wear wear we can stay for a while" he replied looking out at the sea through his spyglass. I frown at him slightly.

"I didn't meant it before what i said i was just worried about ethen" i reply feeling guilty. I love being out at sea the freedom and fresh air has done me good.

" i know but you were right maybe we could settle down" jack suggest buying his spyglass back in his jacket pocket he take out a bottle of rum and drinks from it and i laugh at him. Until he gives me a confused look.

" the infamous jack sparrow settling down, not likely dear" i say taking the bottle from him and drinking the last of it.

"Hey that was mine. And it could happen" he says and i smile leaning into his side i let out a sigh.

"Id never make you give up this life jack you chose it as much as i did" i say truthfully he runs his hands through my soft hair combing it a bit . i look at the pink and blue sunset in the sky taking in the beauty of it.

"You don't have to love" he say i turn to him and kiss him wrapping my arm around his neck as his go to my waist.

"I mean it were safer at sea" i say breaking are embrace i look into his eyes and see a calm blur there that gives me such comfort.

"I know but i'd do anything to keep them safe" he states and i smile at him he really is a good father.

"I know you would but it's not necessary" i reply smiling u at him he takes my hand in his and kisses it.

"Oh alright you talked me into it" he says and i roll my eyes at him. He so cheeky and sarcastic. He leans in and kisses me again are tongs playing with each other as his hands explore my body.

"Your i right foul git you no that that right" i teased jokingly playing with his thick hair a bit between my fingers.

"But you love me anyways" he retorts and i kiss him picking me up we walk out of view of anyone else his strong arms carrying me fully.

" i love you mary no matter what" he says breathing deeply for a moment he presses me up against the wall running his hand up the side of my leg making my body quiver with anticipation.

"I love you to" i reply wrapping my arms around him as he carries me to are room . no matter what happens it'll alway be a great adventure in this pirate life i have