ch14

Ch14 Jack's POV

"I don't want to die jack" mary states sobbing as she clutches to my arm as best she can through the bars.

"Neither do i love" i reply and it's true of course no one wants to die but i've been i piret for most of my life and accepted the fact that it might happen but now... i can't . i can't let mary die and ethen my son, he doesn't deserve this he's still a child. Wear the hell could they be keeping him. Mary soon falls asleep on in her cell holding onto my hand. I let it go and try to look at the lock to see if i can pic it.

"Come on" i grunt to myself as i take a rock and try to break it. I don't want to be too loud wouldn't want any gerds to hear and i don't want to wake mary.

"Anything" mary whispers i see her lying on the ground facing me.

"Bloody hopeless i'm afraid at least for right now" i reply throwing the rock in frustration the the corner of my cell. I here a loud growl and mary moves a little.

"Hungry" i ask she nods i take an orange out of my pocket and hand it to her through the bars she unwraps it and hands me half but i shake my head.

"Im alright" i say i go back to messing with the locks. There not normal half pin barrel hinges so it seem to be no use. Mary watches me for a bit and falls back asleep. After a while i lay on my back and close my eyes it seems the moment i do the loud cellar door opens and four pairs of boots come stomping down the small set of states.

"Happy last day pirate" one guard says to me mary soon walks up she stands up and glares at the guards. The open are doors and two guards each grab us i grit my teeth as the guard grabs mary putting his hands on her. We are dragged to a good sized courtyard and walked up to a stage that has three ropes hanging from it. I feel the warm breeze cross my face as were walked up on the stage. It's sunny out with a few clouds scattered across the sky. A guard comes carrying ethen over his shoulder he sets him down and i see a slight bruise on his jac. He runs to mary and she grabs him.

"I'm so sorry baby" she says i see a few tears roll down her cheek ethen starts to cry not really understanding what's going on. The executioner brings a birrell and grabs ethen from mary's arms.

"No give me back my baby let him go he's only a child" she screams but can't move when the noose is placed around her neck the external dose the same to me making me gulp in fear. I don't want to die. I look for some way to escape but there are too many guards.

"Jack sparrow you are hereby sentenced to death for the haines crime of piracy, murder, impersonation a federal officer, theft, public intoxication and are hereby sentenced to death" the short man with a wig say i grit my teeth. What i life i have lived all the things i have done. At this point i can't help but wonder what it was all for.

"I love you mary" i say turning my head to look at my wife the women i love.

"I love you too" she says a small tear runs down her face. I don't want to cry but i can feel the tears forming in the back of my eyes. My eyes turn to my son who is crying loudly on the barrial.

" ethen mommy and daddy love you sweet heart" mary says she reaches out her hand to him but she can't quite reach.

"Mary sparrow you crime contain piracy murder, theft and arisonary" the gard finishes not reading athens crime since his only crime is being the son of the pirates. I think back to singapore when mary burnt down the palace. So many memories so many good times. Mary looks at the ground as the executioner walks towards the lever. All of a sudden there's a loud cannon blast that hits the rock wall to my left. People start to run and most of the guards leave to see where it came from.

"The pearl" mary whispers. She knows those cannons as well as i do. We both struggle to get out of the bindings. The executioner comes up behind me and grabs me all of a sudden i hear a struggle followed by a thoud.

"Told you ya needed me " angelical says cutting my rope she then cuts marys and she runs to ethan and picks him up she runs to me and hugs me.

"Sorry but this is no time for family affairs" she say jumping off the podium mary pulls away and we start to run. I've never been so happy to see that women in my life. We run down the streets cutting down a soldier or too many runs ahead of me with ethan in her arms soon were at the docks with the guards not to far behind.

"Remember when mommy taught you how to hold your breath" mary says when we reach the end of the pear he nods and we all jump in swimming towards the pearl. The water is warm and somewhat pleasant. We swim until we reach the ship a rope is dropped and we climb up. Once there we all land on a heap on the floor.

"Thank you" mary sitting up looking at angelica. I take my hands and ring the water out of my hair.

"You saved my life i saved yours were square" she replies i get up and give orders for the crew to make way. Mary runs to me with ethan in her arms.

"We made it jack" she says hugging my tightly with her free hand ethen says nothing and just hold on i look at him and smile.

"We did" i whisper kissing her and ethan's head. I'm so thankful we're all ok. I see know home much we really do need the treasure to keep us all safe.