ch8

Ch8

I wake up to an empty bed. I stretch my arms out and lay on my back. I didn't sleep well after the nightmare last night. I shiver at the thought of it. Jack would never do that to me not after everything we've been through. I get out of bed and look for something to wear. Angelica always seems to have dark sexy closes that are a bit to distracting. I find a light shirt, long pants i but a dark blue petticoat over top. I go to look at myself in the mirror besides looking a bit tired i look fine good even. I undoo a few buttons on my shirt and walk above deck. I look for jack and see her standing next to jack looking at the compass. I sigh knowing this will be a long day. Jack looks up from the compass looking confused until he sees me.

"Good morning love" he say kissing my cheek. I see angelica roal her eyes making me smirk.

"Come on jack if you want to get there you have to want it" she says a bit annoyed i look between them a bit confused until i look down at the compass which is pointed directly at me making me blush. The compass that paints to what you want most.

"Daddy" ethen screams running into jack's arms he catches him.ethen giggles a little as jack messes with his brown hair. I smile feeling a bit better, jack loves his son he would never do anything to hurt him or me.

"Im hungry" ethen wines i offer to take him but jack shakes his head he hands me the compass and leaves me with angelica. I look down at the compass and it point towards jack and ethen making me smile a little.

"Never thought he'd be a father" angelica says in low voice almost surprised. I look at her thoughtfully.

"You don't have any kids do you" i ask churros she shakes her head . and stares after jack and ethan for a moment.

" so where are we heading" i ask jack would never let her use his compass so either me or him has to want this island. I want it for ethen if we can take care of the navy he'll be so much safer.

" its an island with big areas and caves it is said the rock are red and yellow like the son and the treasure lies in a cave waiting for one brave enough to find it" she says describing it for me to help me want it. I close my eyes for a moment. Picturing the place. When i open the compass is moving spins rapidly. I sigh and picture the island. I picture us being safe. I open my eyes and see it pointing to the left away from jack and ethan. I meet angelicals eyes and smile.

"Gibbs we have are heading" i call out to gibbs who's at the wheel he nods and the crew get to work manning the sails. I closes the compass and walk away from angelica towards the cellar. I go into the storage room and open a bottle of gin and take a large gulp. The compass pointed at me. I shouldn't worry. I take another swig feeling the liquid burning my throat. I finish half the bottle and walk beck on deck.

"Ah there you are darling" jack says when i come above. He walks to me and kisses my cheek suddenly i feel the urge to be close to him. I pull him back and kiss him on the lips. He's a little surprised at first but it doesn't take more then a second for him to digest himself moving his hands around my body we are out of view of everyone and he pushes me down the stairs till we reach the bottom once there he pins me against the wall. I look down and blush seeing a large bulge in his pants.

" i love you mary" he say taking a moment i'm still up against the wall trapped with his hands on either side of me. I put my arms around his neck.

"Take me to bed" i whisper in his ear he wastes no time in picking me up bridal style and we start walking towards our bedroom.

"Jack" i loud female voice calls. We stand still more a moment looking at each other.

"Jack" angelica's voice calls jack sets me down grunting a little i notice how hard he is and smirk at the effect i have on him. I walk behind one of the ost and out of sight. I here angelica's heavy boots walk down the stairs.

"There you are.. I Was wondering if we could talk" she says and i grit my teeth what on earth could she have to talk to him about.

"What is it.. Can it wait i was about to" he trails off trying to hide his discomfort.

"It's just that it's been sooooo long since you left me on that island and we haven't had a chance to catch up" she says eyeing him hungrily and i know exactly what she has in mind for catching up i want to lash out at her but i also want to see what jack will do.

"Angelica that was years ago things have changed" he say moving away from her. She walks forward a little and he ends up backing into a wall. I see her undo a few botting in her shirt

"Oh come on don't act like you don't want to i can clearly see"she says moving her leg in between jack's legs. I watch in horror as she does so. I see the pained face jack maks.

"Trust me darling that was not from you" jack replys moving away from the slut.

"Well who else could it be your her alone" she whispers loud enough for me to her she leans in to kiss him but i quickly come from behind her pulling her away. A blind fury takes over me.

"Actually he wasn't alone a moment before you interrupted us you slut" i say maybe it's the gin but the fury and stress boils over and i smack her she and jack both looked shocked she swings to slap me back but i catch her hand i then twist it behind her back making her cry out a little in pain. I then pull her towards the brig until we come to a small cell and i threw her in locking her in. ack comes in moments after looking at us.

"Jack" she says in a whining voice pushing herself against the bars.

"I told you i can't do anything to stop her" he says making me smirk a bit she crosses her arms across her chest.

"If i didn't need this dam treasure of yours for my son i would have killed you" i whisper through the bars she leans back away from me i tuck the key inside mt cleavage making jack stare hard at me. I walk over to him he grabs my arm as we walk out leaving the slut in a cage.

"You're very sexy when you're mad" he says as we walk down the hall to finish what we started in the bedroom.