Chapter 2-Pranks and Confusion

Authors Note: Dedicated to iheartmyfandoms and KneelForYourKing for being so awesome and supportive! I CANNOT thank you guys enough!!!! Please go check them out!!

JANG POV

Odin and Thor left after talking for a couple more minutes. Odin put a spell over Loki's muzzle so that it couldn't be opened unless I touched it and willed it to. As soon as the two left, I turned to Loki and took of the muzzle immediately.

"Are you hungry? Do you need anything?" I asked. If I was going to live with him, I might as well try and be nice.

Anger flared in his eyes. "You dare to address me so informally?! I'm am a god and a prince! I demand respect you mewling qui-"

Before he could finish his insult, I ran up to him and pushed my arm against his neck, pinning him to the wall of my kitchen.

"Listen you! You will NOT speak to me that way in my own home. You're going to live with me for at least six months so you'd better get used to it! Understand?" I snarled at him. He couldn't answer so he nodded his head, shock plastered all over his face. I moved my arm from his neck.

So much for being nice.

Eh, it's not really my thing anyway.

LOKI POV

Before I even had time to finish my insult, she was on me and had me pinned to the wall. How on earth had she done that?! There was no way a mortal could have moved so fast and be so powerful? Was there?

"I'm sorry." She muttered.

I was still shocked so I just nodded.

"Do you need anything?" she asked, seeming truly sorry for what she had done.

"No, but I would like to know more about you. How on Earth did you move so quickly? What did Thor and fath- Odin mean when they said we were similar? Who are you?" I asked.

She smirked at me and said "Let me call someone and let him know about your stay. Then we'll talk. Deal?"

I just shrugged. I couldn't read her mind without her noticing somehow. I might as well wait until she told me who, or what, she was.

"Alright I'll be right back. "

She walked out of the kitchen and down the hall to the bathroom, phone in hand.

JANG POV

I walked toward the bathroom, glad that at least I had apologized. I dialed Tony's cell phone number, we had become very close after New York. I connected with all of the Avengers, but Tony the most.

"What happened? Is Loki staying with you? Did you talk to Blondie? Are you safe? Did he hurt you?" His questions didn't seem to stop.

"Tony, Tony, Tony! Slow down and listen for a sec. Thor, Odin and Loki literally crashed down through my ceiling twenty minuets ago. Loki is gonna stay with me for at LEAST six months and-"

"SIX MONTHS!? ARE YOU CRAZY!?"

"Anthony Edward Stark shut up and let me talk before I come over there and kill you!"

"Yes mommy." he said, sarcasm dripping off of every word.

I rolled my eyes and kept talking "I'm fine. Loki has little power left so I have no problem. I probably could have beat him in a fight even if he had all of his powers. Trust me Tony, I'm OK. I can protect myself."

Right then, I could feel Loki right outside the door, eavesdropping. An idea bloomed in my mind and I smiled to myself. This would be fun!

"Yeah know that. Well, can I come over in like an hour just to check?"

I let out an exasperated sigh. "Fine! Tell Fury and the rest of them our deal OK?"

"Alright I'll be there in about an hour OK? OK bye!" He said all in one breath before hanging up.

I hung up and closed my eyes. I envisioned myself in the hallway, right behind Loki. I felt everything dissolve around me and solidify again. Loki hadn't noticed that I was there. I walked up behind him, tapped his shoulder and whispered, "Boo." right in his ear. He turned and shot a blast of green energy straight at me but only because he was startled. It was second nature for him. Something I could understand all too well.

I willed myself to be protected by an orb of purple energy. An extremely simple feat, I only had to flick my wrist out in front of me, knowing that was coming. The green energy disappeared as soon as it hit my orb.

I looked at him and at his absolutely shocked face. "Quick piece of advice," I said cooly. "Don't ever try to spy on me. "

"How, how did you..." he trailed off, his words failing him.

I chuckled. "Listen, The Metal Man will be here in about an hour. I'm gonna take a shower before he gets here so you just wait in the living room, OK?" I asked, hoping he would agree.

"Alright." He turned and walked to the living room.

I walked back to the bathroom and jumped into the shower.

After I was finished, I threw on a purple T-shirt and an old pair of jeans. I stared signing to myself absentmindedly, not noticing how my voice carried though out the quiet house. I walked into the living room to find Loki staring at me from the couch.

"What? Is something wrong?" I asked, worried he was up to something.

"Your voice, it's beautiful." he said in a hushed voice.

I smiled at him, a real smile this time.

"Thanks."

Just then, a blur of red and gold crashed though my front door with a loud crash.

"Dammit Tony!! That's something else I have to fix!" I glared at him while the suit opened and he stepped out.

"Can't you ever just come in like a normal person? I asked.

"No way!" He pulled me into a hug and said "Hows my little Jenga Block?"

"It's Jang! Not Jenga Block! And I'm fine thanks Edward!"

His cheeks burned red and I smiled as I heard Loki say, "Edward?"

Tony looked at me with anger in his eyes. "You really want to do this? Cuz we can go, right here, righ-"

"Are you really willing to go through with that threat Tony? Now think nice and hard before you answer."

"Alright alright, I surrender. So Reindeer Games didn't hurt you? If he does you can always use your po-"

I waved my hand and his lips started glowing with my purple magic.

"Loki doesn't know anything about me or who I am and I plan on telling him later. So your not going to say a word about it, understand?" I looked at Loki, who was leaning against the staircase, listening to every word. He smirked at Tony's position but I could see the confusion in his eyes.

Tony nodded, looking rather annoyed by my spell. I waved my hand again and the glow disappeared.

"OK, OK, OK! Geez. So listen, I told them team and they all think your crazy."

"Think?" I asked.

"Know. They know you're crazy. but if you every need help, just let me know, OK?" I looked at him and saw the seriousness of his words.

I gave him a small smile. "Thanks Tony. Now get out for here so I can start fixing crap."

"Alright, I'm outta here." He stepped into the suit and flew off. I looked at the broken pieces of what used to be my front door. I stuck my hand out and each piece glowed purple. I moved my hand to where the door used to be and the pieces flew back together. I lowered my hand and walked to the living room, doing the same with the ceiling.

I turned and Loki looked utterly speechless once more.

I chuckled and started walking to the living room.

"Come on Liesmith, we have a lot to talk about."