Chapter 14- Found, Part 2

AUTHORS NOTE- First off, thank you guys so much for getting +1.2k reads! That is absolutely amazing and I'm so glad to know that people actually enjoy the story. Thanks to all the usual people and anyone who read, voted or commented.
Extra Special thanks to kimThylove and MissHummingbird16 for saying such nice things!!
Please vote and comment if you liked it, I love hearing from you guys!

THIRD PERSON POV

The Other quickly ran to find Thanos. He was outside, marveling at the sight before him.

The other quickly kneeled on one knee and began to speak.

"My liege. They have begun. They will arrive soon."

"Perfect. Everything is falling into place." He waved his hand in front of him, gesturing at the army he had assembled. "This is the army that will bring Asgard to its knees." He paused. "We leave at once!" Thanos commanded.

"Yes, sire." The Other bowed once more and quickly ran off again to give the order.

LOKI POV

"You are absolutely crazy. you do realize that don't you?"

Elizabeth and I were walking through the hall of the palace, going to the meeting. A day after Hel had first found them, I spent all day in my study, reading on spells that could help us.

I had finally found the right one.

"Yes, I suppose." I answered. I kept my voice down, noticing the stares from the servants running around. As soon as I stepped foot in the palace, word spread like wildfire about the monster that had returned. And what's more, he had come with four Midgardian mortals!

And then people quickly learned about the search for Jang. Rumors flew everywhere about who she was and how she was connected to me. She has been said to be my wife or a relative or even a witch, among others.

I was going to have a lot of explaining to do.

"But how do you know I'm crazy?" I asked. "I haven't even told you what I plan to do."

She shrugged. "Not really sure. But whatever you plan to do, its going to be either dangerous, stupid, or against the law. Maybe even all three!?

I smiled. "You'll find out soon enough."

I opened the doors to see everyone there and...Heimdall?

"Oh hey! Loki! So, it turns out, Heimdall kinda...maybe...sorta...overheard our meeting yesterday." Sarah said, a panicked look on her face.

Heimdall turned to me. "You dare to disobey the direct rulings of your king?"

I shrugged. "Pretty much. His 'rulings' never really applied to me anyway. Even if they did, I never really listened."

He chuckled. "Very well then. But, it is my sworn duty to notify The Allfather of crimes against the throne."

"Alright. We're just going to have to work our way around that." I said.

"Ok. Now that we've got that settled, what is your brilliant plan, Loki?" Abby looked at me expectantly.

"Well, I finally found a spell that will allow me to open a portal. A portal between worlds. But it will only be opened for about a minuet and as because it requires a large amount of dark magic, everyone in the palace will know something is going on."

"So when is the best time to do this, then?" Sabrina asked.

"The ideal time would be midnight, tonight. The guards will still be patrolling but not as many people will notice it." I explained.