Help Me

Hey guys. So I know I said I would have the story in 2 months and its been...I don't even know how long. This that bad? I feel like that's bad.

Anyway, to the point.

I'm gonna rant here a bit so just hear me out.

Writers block is a giant pain in the ASSgard. (See what I did there? ;)

Writers block can go freeze to death in Jotunhiem and never, EVER come back. Unless it comes back with Loki. Then always come back with Loki.

Off topic again.

So, in case you haven't figured it out yet, I am suffering from a HUGE amount of writers block. I had some of the story written and ready to post but I read over it, and decided to delete it.

Now before you come at me with your pitchforks and torches, let me explain. The stuff I had ready to go was WAY below my usual quality of work and I didn't want to start out the story that way, and I didn't like where it was going and other crap.

I have a new plot in mind and I know exactly how it's going to end but everything else is still foggy.

So here's where I need help from you guys. I need some feedback.

What do you guys want to see in the second book? Whether it be one shots you have that I could use, plot ideas, new characters, whatever, let me know.

And all of you know that I sort of...broke Joki (I regret nothing) so what kinds of things should Jang be doing without him? Should she working at
S. H. I. E. L. D or should she stay in her cabin? Let me know in the comments.

Finally I just want to say thank you to all of you guys. You got this story over 11,000 reads and that is just incredible! When I posted it back in winter, I didn't think it would get anymore than 1,000 reads tops. But you guys blew that number through the roof so thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

To everyone who leaves a kind comment, votes, or even just takes a chance and reads the story, thank you so so much. All of you are amazing and I am endlessly grateful for that.

I'll see you guys again soon!

Julie