Chapter 17- Nothing

AUTHORS NOTE- Hey guys. Listen I know this chapter is super short and not very good but I'll make up for it. The next couple of chapters are ones that I have been wanting to write ever since I started the story so I really hope you guys like them! And this story is almost at 3,000 reads!! Thank you guys so much!!!

LOKI POV

No.No, no, no, no, no.

Her eyes fluttered closed and I began to panic. I looked around to see if anyone could help but there was no one. All of the Dark Elves had disappeared along with Thanos, leaving behind only the Asgardians.

I picked Jang up and ran into the palace, heading towards the healing wing of the castle. I was met with the bewildered stares of the servants as I ran along, probably at my panicked expression.

I burst into the makeshift hospital as I saw the wounded being treated. Frigga turned and saw me, gasping at the sight of Jang.

She ran over to me, with Eir, goddess of healing, right behind her.

"Loki!" She stopped when she saw Jang. "Oh no! What's happened to her?" Frigga asked.

For once I replied honestly. "I do not know." I turned to Eir. "Can you help her?"

She led us to a private room where I laid Jang down on the bed. Eir looked over her with a grim face.

She sighed and looked confused. "What is she?"

"Pardon?" I asked.

"She is not of Asgard or any known world. I am sorry but there is little I can do. There is only one who can help her now."

Frigga turned to me and nodded firmly. "You know what to do."

I turned, about to run out of the room when Frigga called out to me. "Loki! Take care not to be spotted. Your father has labeled you a traitor of Asgard for your actions."

"Again?" I asked, sounding exasperated.

"Yes. Now go."

I ran down the corridors of the palace, staying in the shadows and out of sight. I took a path that only someone who had lived here a lifetime would remember.

I knew what I was doing was a risk, but I was willing to take it.

I came to a stop in front of an intricate wooden door at the end of a deserted hallway. I pushed in and walked into a dark room, the flickering candles the only source of light. In the middle of the room, sat a woman, meditating with her eyes closed. She was Vár, the goddess of deals.

Before I could speak, she turned to me, without opening her eyes. "I know what it is you seek, Liesmith." She spoke in a low voice. "You wish to save the life of the woman you love."

"Yes." I answered simply.

"Well, you should have done your research. I am the goddess of deals, not healing."

"I come here with an offer." I interrupted.

She raised and eyebrow. "Oh, it that so?"

"Yes. Save Jangs life, and I will give you anything you desire."

She paused. "Including your life?"

"Yes." I answered without hesitation.

"Hmm. Very well. However, it is not your life I want. I will help you, but know this. You and her with both suffer a great amount of pain in the future."

"As long as she survives."

Vár clasped her hands together and they began to glow. She opened them and in her palms, there was a small gold necklace that had a miniature charm of my helmet on it.

I took it from her hands dubiously. "And you are sure this will heal her?"

"Oh yes. I am quite sure." I turned to leave but not before I heard what Vár had to say.

"Beware, Liesmith."

I closed the doors behind me and began to run again. I became careless, not worrying about who saw me. The only thing I was worried about was getting this necklace to Jang in time.

I was still doubtful.

Could this small thing really save her life?

I was almost there when I heard a commotion behind me. I risked a quick glance and saw the guards chasing after me.

Just great.

Using what little magic I had left, I managed to run just a little bit faster into the room, scaring Eir and Frigga. Ignoring their protests, I placed the necklace around Jang.

The doors suddenly burst open and the guards were there, ready to take me away.

"Grab the traitor!" One of them yelled.

I was scared. Not for myself but for Jang. She had not moved at all. In fact, nothing had changed. I couldn't leave her now.

But I had no choice.

They grabbed my shoulders and placed chains on my wrists and ankles. I saw one of the guards walking towards me with that irritating muzzle. I didn't have much time.

I turned to Frigga. "Promise me you'll take care of her." I said urgently.

She nodded. "I promise."

The muzzle snapped in place, stopping me from saying more.

They yanked me towards the door and I twisted my head for one last look.

I hoped to see just a small movement.

Just a flutter of her eyes. Something, anything.

But there was nothing.

AUTHORS NOTE- Eir and Vár are actual Norse goddesses, I did my research (And yes, that was a Sherlock reference) Please vote and comment if you liked it!