Chapter 3- Explanations and Explosions

AUTHORS NOTE- I just wanted to give a HUGE thank you to every one who read, commented, voted and/or followed me! You guys made my weekend awesome! And I just want to say for clarification that this story takes place after The Avengers but before Thor 2.

JANGNAN POV

We sat down on the living room couch. In Loki's eyes, I could see many different emotions and I could sense them in his presence. Confusion, curiosity and fear. There was always fear.

"So, what would you like to know?"

"Everything. But just start with your past."

I smiled. Oh course he would choose the most painful thing about my past.

LOKI POV

I didn't know anything about her and I was about to go mad if I didn't find out. I looked at her and I could feel the sadness and the pain coming from her. What had she possibly gone through?

"Well, let me tell you a story first. A story that will help you...understand me better. Long ago, there were two rival kingdoms in the heavens. One was ruled by a clever, beautiful and tricky goddess. The other was ruled by a muscular, brave god. Both of them were very competitive with each other, as were the kingdoms themselves. The two gods had a bet to see who could create a more horrifying creature. They both put elements they knew the other feared. Courage, bravery and arrogance from the god and beauty, mischief and brains from the goddess among some of the other qualities. They kept going for days, each element worse than the one before. The thing they were making grew conscious very quickly and soon realized that if it didn't interfere with the gods, it could be made completely. So it stayed silent and waited to become complete.The god and goddess never stopped for a second to realize what they had created. When they finally did, what they saw was horrendous. Feared by everyone in both kingdoms and by the gods themselves. They both picked up the creature and flung it to Earth as hard as they could." She stopped for a moment and I knew that she was trying to keep herself composed, like I had much too many times.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

She nodded, gave me a small smile and closed those beautiful eyes of hers. I desperately wanted to know more but I didn't want to push her anymore. I saw how hard this was on her.

What was happening to me?! Since when did I care about anyone but myself?!

JANGNAN POV

I almost couldn't do it. This was something I buried deep inside of me and now it was coming right back.

"Are you alright?" Loki's voice was concerned. A new emotion coming from him.

I gave him a small smile of thanks and closed my eyes for a second, trying to pull myself together. I wouldn't lose control, not again. I took a deep breath and started again.

"Being the technical offspring of 2 gods, the creature, the monster possessed incredible power. The evil, the anger in it began to grow. The monster became possessed and controlled by the traits deep inside it. It was also very...mischievous. The people who saw it always ran in terror, they were always frightened. So the thing began to kill and destroy, still under the power of the evil in it. But in very mischievous ways. The people couldn't comprehend what it was so they labeled it a god. The god of Mischief, much like yourself, Liesmith."

I stopped and looked at Loki.

"Any questions?"

His face was a mask of indifference but I saw how confused he still was.

"Yes. How does this story connect to you?" He asked.

I gave a small chuckle. It was almost cute, how much he didn't know.