Chapter 15- Found, Part 3

AUTHORS NOTE- Before you read this chapter, I just want to say sorry for taking so long with this one. The next one is going to take EVEN LONGER so I am REALLY REALLY SORRY.
And holy crap... over 1.6k reads. Thank you guys so much!!!
I wish I could give a shout out to everyone who has helped me with this but I know you guys want to read so I just have one more thing to say- I officially have a love-hate relationship with cliffhangers. I love writing them but I hate putting people through them..Screw it, here it goes.

LOKI POV

I felt myself being transported through the realms, and it wasn't as pleasant as traveling through the Bifrost but it was the best I could do in only a day.

As soon as I walked out of the portal, I collapsed in a heap on the ground. I heard the rest of the girls groaning and knew they had all made it through.

"Oh god." Sarah groaned while pulling herself up.

"Gods." I corrected her.

"Whatever." She mumbled.

"First off, I hate you for doing that." Abby said while looking at me. "Second, where the heck are we? This is Nifflheim, right? If you transported us to the wrong realm and we have to do that again, I will personally kick your ass."

I looked around and saw a dark grey sky and realized the entire landscape was grey. A heavy mist was everywhere, making it hard to see anything other than a few mountains in the distance.

"Yes. This is it. Welcome to the Norse land of the dead." I said. "And now you have no reason to 'kick my ass.'" I quickly added.

"Damn it." Abby muttered.

"Pshh. Some welcoming party. If I had some bacon, then I would be happy." Elizabeth said.

Sabrina laughed. "Where are we supposed to go anyway? We have no idea where they are and this realm is huge."

'Yes we do." I said firmly. "I can sense Thanos. And he is very close." I pointed over to the mountains in the distance. "Somewhere near those mountains."

"How can you sense him?"Sarah asked.

"When someone takes over your mind and tortures you, its pretty easy to tell when they're nearby. I don't recommend it. Plus, I'm a god."

Sarah scoffed. "Like that justifies anything."

Abby shrugged. "Works for me."

I started walking towards the mountains, only one goal in mind.

As we drew closer, I realized that in front of the mountains was a looming black building in front of them. It was rectangular and completely back. We were approaching from the side of the building so we saw that there was one larger room at the end.

What worried me was the fact that there were no guards, none at all. And I didn't feel Thanos' presence anymore.

"Where are all the guards?" Elizabeth asked.

"I don't know. I don't sense Thanos anymore, either."

"The only other explanation is that everyone is inside." Sarah said.

Abby sighed. "So what do we do?"

I thought for a moment. "There's only one thing we can do. We'll just have to go right in and hope for the best."

"So wait, hold up." Sabrina sounded scared, and spoke as if she were reassuring herself. "All we have to do is just run in there, search all the rooms, find Jang, kill Thanos and not get ourselves killed in the process?"