Chapter 13- Found, Part 1

AUTHORS NOTE- Sorry for the long wait for this chaper! I hope I did alright though with a long chapter. FYI it's gonna be a while before the next chapter. But it'll be good, I promise! Thanks to everyone who read, voted and commented and got this story +800 reads and +100 votes!!!!!

Special thanks to AgentMarvel, KneelForYourKing, Scarlet Ink and Lady Laufeyson. And of course to Sarah, Abby, Elizabeth, Sabrina and Libby!!!!

LOKI POV

I swear to the gods, I was going to scream out of pure frustration.

There was still nothing, not even a slightest hint on where Jang was. I had given up on trying to sleep and spent most of my time in the "Mission Control" room, as it had been dubbed by Sabrina.

I was pacing around the room like a mad man, while the girls sat at the table, Abby and Sarah with their heads in their hands while Elizabeth and Sabrina just sat there, thinking. Thor was standing and looking over the maps once more.

"Loki, give it a rest will you? You've been pacing for the past three weeks. Literally. Three. Freaking. Weeks." Abby said, not bothering to look up.

I didn't say anything and I heard Sarah speak up. "Loki, when was the last time you slept for more than half an hour?"

I paused while I tried to figure it out. I just shrugged my shoulders. "I honestly don't know. And I don't care anymore either."

I actually couldn't. I was horrified of what kinds of nightmares sleep would bring. I did my best to avoid them.

But they always found me.

Elizabeth groaned and slouched deeper into the chair. "Let just do another quick recap. Make sure we didn't miss anything?"

Sabrina nodded. "Better than doing nothing. OK so back on Earth, the guys are still looking. No sign there. And as for here, we still have guards searching all the nine realms. No one has reported any sign of them and we have the villagers here looking too. Did I miss anything?"

Sarah was about to say something when Abby unleashed a scream and threw her phone.

"Why!?!?" She screamed.

I ran over to see if she was alright while Elizabeth stood and walked over to the thing Abby had thrown. Elizabeth looked down at it and then looked at Abby in disbelief.

"You were on Wattpad?! Seriously, Abby?"

Abby looked around, a sheepish look on her face.

"What?! Can you really blame me? It's Wattpad, the ruiner of life."

All of the Asgardians in the room looked around, confused and baffled.

"Can't really say anything to that. But still, reading during a strategy meeting?!"

"Oh what's the point of these meetings anyway? We don't know where she is but we do know where she's not. So why aren't we out there searching?"

"Because I can't leave! How many times must I remind you?" I asked, my frustration clear in my voice.

Everyone slumped back in their seats, hopelessness showing on every single one of the faces.

"You know what Jang would say right now," Sarah said. "You know, if she were here? She'd probably be running around all over the place. Not stopping till she solved the puzzle."

I felt a pang in my chest as I realized it was true. "When she latches on to something, she never really let's go does she?"

A small smile appeared on Sabrina's face. "No, not really. She's a dreamer. But she's still very crafty. She'll find a way to keep herself alive." She was trying to sound confident, but it sounded like she was trying to convince herself more than the others.