Chapter 10-Pain and Suffering

AUTHORS NOTE- I know a lot of people don't really know who Thanos is so if you want to learn a little more about him, check out this link http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kyUqTly30ZI

I wanted to say thanks to KneelForYourKing, Lady Laufeyson, and Agent Marvel for being amazing people!
Thank you to Heavenlyreality99 and Scarlet Ink for dedicating parts of their story to me. That is so sweet and means so much to me!
As always, extra special thanks to Sarah, Sabrina, Elizabeth and Abby for helping me with dialog, plot, humor and just anything that had to do with the story! And of course a HUGE thank you to ANYONE who read, voted and commented. I can't stress enough how amazing you guys are!!! Ok now, on with the story!

JANG POV

Pain. That was the very first thing I felt. Filling my entire body, making me lose the ability to think of anything but the pain.

Focus! Focus! Where are you? What's happening?

Just thinking required an enormus effort. White spots danced in front of my eyes as I tried to move my body. I almost lost consciousness again. I felt a cold hand press against my cheek. I almost leaned into it, but something stopped me. It was cold like...someone I knew.

Loki.

His name sprung into my head an filled me with adrenaline. Memories of what happened flooded back into my head. I remembered going to bed, still paranoid. The sheets being ripped from me. Me struggling against that, thing. And Loki. I saw him running in, absolute terror and fear dancing in his eyes. I saw myself stopping him, keeping him from helping. He looked so desperate, it took everything I had to keep the wall of magic up. And then, darkness.

The flashback ended, leaving me still in enormous pain. Still closing my eyes, I felt the cold hand once more. It wasn't Loki, I knew that for sure. He was soft and gentle, while this touch was rougher, more demanding. I opened my eyes and bit back a scream.

Looking straight back at me were the blood red eyes of Thanos, the man who had captured Loki, and now, me. His minon, that thing that had captured me, was standing right beside him.

He smiled evilly and stepped back. "The little prisoner has finally awoken." I tried to move away but then realized the position I was in. My wrists and ankles were chained to a wall, my arms above my head and my legs right next to each other. I looked around and saw that I was in a small cell, with only a single door.

I was terrified. Thanos had dark skin that was a mix of purple and black and he was wearing what appeared to be some kind of cloak. He radiated magic and power, stronger and darker than anything I had ever seen. I started to shake but stopped myself.

No! Showing fear is a weakness. I will show no weakness to this, creature.

I looked him dead in the eye and kept my face neutral.

He smiled. "You're a smart one. Trying to hide your fear. But it won't work with me, darling." He said, exaggerating the word 'darling'. he walked closer to me as he spoke. I thought of how Loki would call me darling and started to tear up. Was he alright? No! Stay strong, don't show any vulnerability! Use your head! Stay alive, for Loki.

I opened my palm and felt the fire, weak, but still there. I closed it again to keep it hidden, but it was still burning. I had to keep his attention on me.

"Won't it? How are you sure of any of your so called 'powers?'" I said, taunting him, challenging him to make the move. "Especially after the Allfather threatened your life if you dared touch his son again." I spat at him. Odin had told me of Thanos and said he had disappeared. Well, he was back now.