Chapter 4-Fights

AUTHORS NOTE- I don't really like the way it turned out but I felt like Loki was too soft. Anyway hope you guys enjoy! special thanks to iheartmyfandoms, PJOLOVER101,KneelForYourKing and Lady Laufeyson for being awesome!!!

LOKI POV

She started to fall and I realized she wasn't conscious when she didn't slow down. I teleported myself right underneath her and caught her as right before she would have hit the ground, her clothing in tatters. I quickly check to see if she had any injuries. I couldn't see any so I entered her mind. As soon as I did, all I could hear was screaming. Horrible, horrible screaming. I visibly flinched as I retracted from her mind. I set her done on the ground and closed my eyes. I put my hand on her forehead and let some of my magic flow into her. She was much more powerful than I, so i knew this wouldn't help too much. But it was worth a try.

I then picker her up carefully and teleported both of us into her bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and looked at her.

Her hair was spread out across the pillow case and she looked peaceful. And so beautiful. She knew I cared for her, but would she care for m-

"No! No no no! You will not fall for her! How could something so beautiful love such a monster like you?! You are incapable of being loved!"

I stormed out of the room and shut the door, not wanting to see something else that I would never be able to have. I sat on the couch and leaned forward, placing my elbows on my knees and my head in my hands. Was this another one of Thanos' delusions? Was I under his control once more?

I sighed. What was happening to me!? It must be her! That girl! She was controlling me, using me for something! Of course! anger flared through me. I looked at my hands to see that they had turned blue once again. Just more proof that I was truly a monster.

JANGNAN POV

I came too with a horrible thumping in my head. What on earth had happened?! I slowly pulled myself up and opened my eyes. How did I get in my room? what happened!? I sat for a moment before it all came rushing back at me. Telling Loki my story, the beast inside taking over, flying straight at Loki- Loki! Oh no! did I hurt him? I started to get up off of my bed and I saw my clothes in tatters. I quickly threw on a new pair of jeans and a tshirt and started to walk to my door. Before I even moved an inch, a horrible pain exploded in my head. I collapsed on the floor, unable to move. When the pain started to fade away, I placed my hand on my chest. I muttered a quick healing spell and felt better in seconds. Being a monster had some perks I guess.

I opened my door and ran to the living room.

"Loki!" I saw him sitting on the couch with his head in his now blue hands.

"Loki are you alright? Did I hurt you? Oh gods I'm so sorr-" he cut me off before I could finish.

"STOP PRETENDING TO CARE!!" he jumped up to his feet as he screamed, knocking me on my back. I slowly got up and looked at him dead in the eye.

"Loki what are you talking about?" I stayed calm. If I lost control again I don't know what would happen.

"What have you done to me?! How are you controlling me?! How did you trick me into thinking you cared for me?!"

I looked at him, genuinely confused now. "Loki please try to calm down and listen. I didn't trick you or control you into doing anything. And I do care about you!"

"Stop lying! How you care for a monster?! I'm incapable of ever being cared for by anyone! I have never been loved!!"

Now I was starting to lose my cool. "Never been loved?! Never been loved?! How can you say that?! Stop throwing yourself a damn pity party and stop and think for a moment! You have been loved Loki! Thor, Odin, Frigga, they all love you with everything they have! Why can't you see that?"

He laughed at me. "They never loved me. They couldn't possibly love a monster." He snarled.

OK that's it!

"Your not a monster Loki! That's the whole reason why your here. So that you can be shown that your not a monster! But I truly am one Loki! can't you see that?! That's why Odin sent you here! SO that you could see what a true monster was! You are loved but I was formed out of hate! I'm the true monster!!" I screamed. I felt my skin changing but this time I wanted this. I need to show him what a monster really was.

I looked into his mind and saw his understanding. He knew that he was loved and he knew that I cared for him. The blue from his skin was starting to recede and he started to say something. But I couldn't stand it anymore. I grabbed my cell phone and walked outside. I summoned my wings and flew to the small ledge on my roof, my favorite to just get away from it all.

I saw Loki walk outside and he saw me on the roof. I didn't say anything or look at him but he was trying to get in my head. I sighed and let him in. I wanted to let him know that I wasn't mad at him, but I just needed to be by myself for a little while. I looked at him and he nodded with understanding. He started to walk inside and leave my head but not before he said something. I couldn't be sure what it was but it sounded almost like "I'm sorry."

Puzzled, I turned to look at him, but he was already in the house.

I looked back at the sunset over the trees and picked up my phone. I knew just who I needed to see right then. I quickly dialed the number and waited a while before she picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Elizabeth."

"Hey Jang! Is everything OK?"

"Well, not really. You heard about my house guest right?"

"Yeah. Why did he hurt you?"

I laughed. "No I'm pefectly fine. Just get the group together and get your butts over here. I need to talk to someone who isn't a god."

She chuckled before answering. "Alright. We'll be there tomorrow afternoon ok?"

"Ok. See you then."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and just sat there for a while. When I turned dark, I flew back down to the ground and took a deep breath before going inside. I found Loki reading a book on the couch, but when I stepped inside, he closed it and stood. I walked up beside him.

"Loki I just want to say sorr-"

"No, don't say sorry for anything. I was the fool for not seeing how right you were and I want to apologize for causing you pain."

I must have looked REALLY surprised.

"You know, you don't do very well at hiding your emotions." He smirked.

I laughed. "Well, apology accepted, maybe." I said smiling at him. "Come on. I'll make you dinner."

I made a quick dinner and we were sitting at the table.

"Jang, can I ask you a question?"

I laughed and said "You just did. But you can ask another." I picked up our dishes and started to wash them.

He smiled. "It's regrading your magic. Where did you learn it? And why don't you use it to do thing like that?" He gestured to the dishes I was washing.

I thought for a second before answering. "I don't really know where I learned to use it, it was just something that was there. And I can't use it for everything. I have almost like a reservoir of magic in me. If I use too much of it, I'll start tapping into my own life force. But that's never happened before." I yawned as I tuned off the water and turned to face him.

"You should get some rest." He stood up and put a hand around my shoulders, walking me to my room.

"Geez Loki I can handle myself. I don't need any help."

"Really? Well it didn't look that way when you were falling from the sky earlier." He said, looking very smug.

"Goodnight, Loki." I slammed the door in his face, laughing as I heard him mutter a quiet "Ow!"