Chapter 6-Patience

AUTHORS NOTE: THIS STORY PASSED 100 READS!!!!! I seriously cannot say thank you enough!!!!! You guys are awesome!!!!!! Thank you for reading, commenting, sharing with your friends, voting, following, whatever! You guys inspire me to write! Thank you!!!!!

THIRD PERSON POV

The Other ran to the throne room of Thanos. He burst in to see Thanos looking out the window. Right before The Other opened his mouth, Thanos cut him off.

"What is it?" He growled.

"Master, we have located the traitor."

Thanos turned to look at The Other.

"Show me. Now. " A small orb appeared invetween the two of them. It showed Loki talking with Jang in her house.

"We finally found him on Midgard. He was under the protection of a very strong mortal, making it harder to find him. " The Other said.

"Shall I go fetch him now, master?"

"No! we need to get him when he is weak. When his is vulnerable. He cares for this woman, I know it. Instead of taking him, we need to take the girl. I want to cause him as much pain as possible before killing him off, both mentally and physically. Break his spirit then his body. "

"Shall I got get her now?"

"No! Patience, patience is key. We need to get her a her weakest. She is very strong. Wait for my call before you capture her, is this understood?"

"Yes, master Thanos. " The Other turned and walked out of the room, closing the doors behind him.

Thanos turned back to the widow as he once was. He looked over the miserable realm known as Nifflheim. Not a very pretty place, but it kept him hidden from the all seeing god Heimdall. He was protected by the magic of Hel, Lokis own daughter for gods sakes!

No realm, no barren moon, no crevice, where I cannot find you! You thin you know pain? I will make you long for something sweet as pain!

And you will know pain when I am done with you.

Please don't kill me!!!