Chapter 9-Welcome to Asgard

AUTHORS NOTE- Here's a long chapter for you guys since I felt really bad about not being able to update sooner. Please vote comment and like if you enjoy this!! I love to hear what you guys have to say!
Special thanks to Lady Laufeyson, KneelForYourKing and AgentMarvel for being awesome and extra special thanks to Sarah, Elizabeth, Sabrina, Abby and Libby for motivating me to update!!

(A week later)

JANG POV

You are strong, for a mortal. But that will not help you when you deal with me. I have found you, and my minion is coming for you. Within two days time, he will bring you to me, and you will suffer pain greater than you ever thought possible. I will destroy you, and everything you love. Be afraid, I am coming for you.

I sat up, my heart beating faster than it ever had before. What had just happened? Was that just another nightmare? I looked out the window and saw the first few golden rays of sunlight peeking though the trees. I laid back down, hoping that I could get some more rest. After tossing and turning for 15 minuets, I gave up and walked out of my room. I went to the porch and watched the sun peek over the horizon.

I opened my palm and watched the purple fire dance across my fingertips. It didn't burn me but it just was just fun to play with.

I didn't know why, but I had the strangest feeling. Like something horrible was going to happen, like I was being watched. I realized that for the first time in a while, I was afraid.

I sensed Loki behind me and could practically feel his stare. I realized that I was only wearing shorts that barely reached my mid-thigh and a loose tank top. No wonder he was staring.

"It's not very polite to stare, ya know." I said, without turning.

I heard him chuckle. "Well, I'm not perfect. But I'm pretty close."

I laughed and felt a pair of cool arms around my waist and a kiss behind my ear. I closed my palm, extinguishing the fire and relaxed into Loki, greatful that he was here.

"Love, what are you doing up at such an ungodly hour?"

Should I tell him? Should I not tell him?

"Tell me what, darling?"

"Get out of my head, loki." I said sharply.

"Sorry love. Now what were you thinking about telling me?"

It's was just a dream and I was just being paranoid. Right?

I sighed. "Nothing. I just couldn't sleep."

He chuckled. "Well I could. Care to join me?"

I turned to face him and raised an eyebrow.

"Are you asking me to sleep with you?"

"Yes I suppose. Your attractive, I'm attractive. I love you, you love me. Is there a problem?"

"Yes there is a problem. There are multiple problems. One, a Norse god is asking me to sleep with him. Two, I am not tired anymore. Three, I would rather wait a little before cuddling in bed with you."

He grinned. "So would waiting until tonight count as 'waiting a little?'"

I thought about it with a smirk on my face. "Maybe." I slipped out of his grasp an started to walk inside, swaying my hips more than necessary. I quickly turned and found him staring at my legs.

"Uh Loki? My eyes are up here."

He didn't look away. "I am fully aware that your beautiful eyes are on your beautiful face."