Chapter 5- Unexpected Visitors

AUTHORS NOTE: This chapter is just gonna be a filler but I needed a way to introduce all these characters. A HUGE thank you to anyone who followed,voted,commented, read or whatever!!! You guys have no idea how happy that makes me!!! and special thanks to Sarah, Abby, Sabrina and Elizabeth for their help! Now on with the story!

JANG POV

I woke up and looked over to the clock on my nightstand and see that it was 7:00. I rolled out of bed and walked out the door. I walked into the living room and saw Loki sprawled over the couch. I smiled to myself and looked him over. He was still wearing his jeans and tshirt and I made a mental list to take him shopping for some more clothes today. One of his hands were under his head and he looked...peaceful. I smiled again and walked toward the kitchen, starting to make breakfast.

A little while later, I heard steps walking toward the kitchen. I sensed him trying to sneak up behind me and scare me. Right before he could give me a little shove, I chuckled.

"Don't even try, liesmith."

I turned to look at him and smirked at the defeated expression on his face. "Now sit down, breakfast is ready." I placed a plate informer of him and he stared at it like it was poison.

"What it the nine realms are you feeding me woman?" He poked at it with a fork, like he was making sure it wouldn't jump up and attack him.

I laughed.

"It's called a pancake and its food, not foe. Now hurry up and eat, we have a lot to do today. "

He looked up at me, confused.

"What are we doing?" he asked.

"Well first we have to go get you some more clothes. Then we're going to have some visitors. "

"Whose coming?" He looked at me really suspicious.

"Just a couple of my friends, nothing to worry about." I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Alright I suppose."

"Good because you wouldn't have had a choice anyway. Now lets go shopping!"

We got in my car and I turned on the radio and started to drive. "I Won't Give Up" by Jason Mraz was playing. It was one of my favorite songs so I sang along.

And when you're needing your space
To do some navigating
I'll be here patiently waiting
To see what you find
'Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No, I won't give up

I looked at Loki to find him staring at me. "What?"

He looked away and then back up at me.

"Nothing. So tell me more about these friends of yours."

"Well, four of them are coming over. Sarah, Sabrina, Elizabeth and Abby. Sarah is tall with blonde hair, Sabrina is a little shorter than Sarah with wavy brown hair and glasses. Elizabeth is short with straight brown hair a little past her shoulders and Abby is the shortest with blonde hair ALWAYS in a pony tale. We're here, let's go. "

We got out the car and I thought to myself 'This shouldn't be too bad right?' Little did I know, Loki is probably the pickiest shopper I've ever seen. After two hours of waking around the mall, we finally left with a couple of pairs of jeans, a few new T-shirts and a black button up.

"Jang, what is your job?"

"I give singing lessons to kids once a week. Why?"

"No reason, I just wanted to know."