Chapter 7-Nightmares

AUTHORS NOTE- Thank you guys for being awesome people!!! The story got like 50 more reads in one day and I was super happy!!! You guys are awesome!!!! Thank you to ANYONE who read, commented, voted or followed!!
Special thanks to KneelForYourKing, Lady Laufeyson, Sarah, Abby, Sabrina and Elizabeth for being super supportive!!!!!

LOKI POV

I was lying in my bed, thinking about all that had happened today. I wasn't lying when I told Jang that it wasn't bad. I truly wasn't. But something was bothering me. Jang was so familiar to me yet I had no idea why. And when they had left the house, what did they talk about? And the metal man, he said something about her being in New York with the rest of them. Who was this girl? I had fallen for her, yet I didn't know why I thought I knew her. What was happening to me? I pondered this a little more when I heard her scream. It was one filled with fear and it scared me more than I thought possible.

I ran out of my room, straight down the hall to hers. I opened the door and saw her thrashing in her bed, crying and moaning.

"Loki, no! Please don't!"

I froze. What was she dreaming of?

I climbed on the bed to reach her shoulder and started to shake.

"Jang! Jang please wake up! It's just a dream, wake up!" Her skin was staring to turn black and she was so cold. What was happening?!

JANG POV

I was lying down somewhere, I couldn't get up. Surrounding me was all of my friends. I saw Sabrina, Sarah, Abby and Elizabeth all laughing and taunting me. The boys were there too. But Loki was the worst. "Did you really think that I, or any of us, could truly care about you? About a hideous monster?"

"Loki, no! Please don't!"

His face faded away and Tony's appeared, taunting and saying the same things. I heard a voice in the background, coaxing me out of this horrible place.

I sat up and opened my eyes to see lokis staring straight back at me, filled with absolute terror. I looked down and saw that my skin had turned black in the moonlight. Was he scared for me, or of me?

"Jang what happened? Are you alright?"

I tried to respond but I just couldn't. For the first time in years, I started to cry.

"Oh no. Jang it's alright. It was just a dream. Your safe now. " Loki pulled me against him and I leaned into him, feeling safe and protected. I could feel the exhaustion washing over me and I didn't fight it.

"Loki, please don't go. "

"Alright. I'll stay. " That was the last thing I heard before drifting into a dreamless sleep.

I woke the next morning to see that Loki was still there. Had he stayed the whole night? He was siting up against the headboard with an arm still around me. I slowly removed myself from his embrace and walked to the kitchen trying to figure out what had happened last night. I was so deep in thought, I didn't notice someone walking into the kitchen. I felt someone right behind me and I tensed, getting ready to strike. I felt cool arms wrap around my waist and relaxed when I hear Loki's voice.

"Relax darling, its only me. "

I pulled myself out of his grasp an turned to look at him, an eyebrow raised.

"Oh so you help me through a night if nightmares and now you can sneak up behind me, hug me from behind and call me darling?"

He thought about it for a moment.