Wherever You Are (Luke Hemmings Fanfic)

Claire's POV

I woke up suddenly, looking at my empty bed. The memories of the dream were still washing over me. I grabbed Luke's Penguin pillow which fell onto the floor and held it to me, taking in the scent again. Mint. I felt a sharp pain enter my stomach and i winced. As soon as it passed, I laid my head on my pillow and fell asleep once again.

                   *Flashback*

Luke had just come back from band practice, and texted me he was on his way home. I smiled, fixing up our shared apartment. I had moved in with Luke on our two year Anniversary. Both my parents had passed the year befor, leaving me with my sick Grandma. So I happily abliged when he asked. As I ran about putting things away, I didnt hear the front door open and close suddenly. But I knew Luke was home the minute he put his arms around my waist. I smiled, turning to kiss his cheek as he rested his head on my shoulder. I turned completly around so I faced him, kissing him gently. I pulled away, taking in his appearence. He had his blonde hair jelled up with his blue Green Day shirt on. And of course Black skinny jeans. His baby blue eyes eyed me, full of lust. "Hey" I said, right before he leaned down to kiss me. I kissed back smileing, allowing him to grab my butt so I could rap my legs around his waist. I ran my hands through his hair, messing it up. He smiled, pulling away to kiss my neck. He walked while he kissed me, his hands on my butt supporting me. I felt him let go and I gasped, thinking I was going to fall. I landed on a soft mattress, and before I could recover, Luke was on me kissing me. He pulled at the hem of my shirt, pulling away. "May I?" He asked, his blue eyes sincere. I nodded, laughing as he pulled my shirt over my head and began to kiss my stomache. I laughed, placing my hands in his hair again. He leaned back up to kiss my lips, and I tugged at his shirt, pulling it over his head. He smiled, using the loop holes in my jeans to pull me closer to him. I  smiled, tugging at Luke's jeans. He pulled away to look at me. "Are you sure?" He asked sweetly. I nodded, running my hands on his chest, his abbs...

                 *Flashback over*

My eyes flew open, and thats when the screaming started.