Move on?

Luke's POV

For awhile I just moped around our house. Claire's funeral was being set up, but the fact of facing her body in a coffin would kill me.
We still had a length of our tour to finish, which eased Claire out of my mind slightly. She was always there. I often would see her shining brown hair like a halo around her, muddy brown eyes, and that one dimple in her left cheek.
My heart ached to kiss her. Calum and Tatum were doing fine, all cuddles, giggles, and kisses. Same with Ashton and Des. It made me miss Claire more.

*One month later*
I walked slowly to the grave sight, dreading each step. Graves popped up everywhere, looking gray and sulken. Calum, Ashton, Michael, Tatum and Des all walked beside me. We all wore black, which made me in no better mood. Claire's family members stood awkwardly by, saying quick words to each other. I walked right up to a brown coffin, which had thousands of flowers strewn on it. I laid my hand on it, running it along the coffins side. My tears fell like a river.
It felt like just yesterday we were in each other's arms, kissing. Claire wouldn't be a mother, I wouldn't be the father of her children. She wouldn't watch me by my side as I flew through my music career. I turned away, almost running into Claire's Aunt.
She had teary eyes, with eyes just like Claire's. "Your Luke?" she asked, wiping her face. I nodded.
"She loved you. Her life was hell, losing her parents and all. But you.... You swooped in and and saved her.... Loved her. You saved her from the cold world. Thank you," and she hugged me. I smiled, hugging her back. The service began, so we pulled apart, and I joined the others. Calum gave me a concerned look. "We are gathered here today to honor and remember Claire Oliver Hemmings. She was taken to soon," said the priest who stood by Claire's coffin. Someone had left a picture of Claire, one where I was in it. We were at the beach, and I had previously wrapped her in my arms and threw her on my shoulders. She looked happy, so did I. More tears spilt. "Claire lost both her parents, but her boyfriend, Luke, managed to save her. They got married before she died," said the priest, looking at me. It was my turn. I slowly walked up. All her family was here, tears on there cheeks. "Claire.... I can't even put her in words. She was kind, beautiful, honest, courages, and a fighter. I loved her more than the earth itself. I still do.
I remember this time I took her to the beach after she was out from the hospital.. She was so concerned about leaving her family, leaving her friends, and me. I don't think she cared if she died, she cared how it affected others. Yes, she was scared, but she... She just loved others before she loved herself. I'll miss her till the end of time. Always," I said, walking off the ramp that had a microphone set up.
I joined the others, tears in my eyes.
The priest said a few more words before they lowered her into the ground. I walked up to shovel dirt into her coffin. As I let the dirt fly down, a part of me went with her.

*Authors note*
Sooooo..... There is still one more chapter left!!!!! Comment?!?? THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR 1.2 K !!!!! YOUR ALL AMAZING!!!!!! Xx Rebecca.