Over and over

Luke POV

I saw Claire laying flatly in our bed, her chest unmoving. We were just making love, and I could feel Claire's smile against me as I kissed her. Then, she was still, unmoving. I pushed against her, willing her to move. Nothing, she was still as a rock. I picked her up in my arms and carried her to our car. I called Calum while I drove, and he calmed me slightly. Once I was at the hospital, I carried her in, needing no introduction. I lived at this hosptial. Calum and Tatum ran towards me, sleep plastered on their face. They were both crying. Nurses surrounded me, taking Claire away from my arms. I scremed, lashing out at everybody. Calum held me back, pulling me away from the nurses before harm was done. He sat me down in the waiting room, and I began to cry and tremble. "Her organs have collapsed," "She is going into shock," I heard everything the nurses said, and all I thought was "it's my fault." Des and Ashton came, bringing along a very sleepy looking Michael. They all huddled around me, hugging me close. I cried into their shoulders, we all cried into each other. It was hours before the nurse came back, tapping us on the shoulder. "Excuse me, Claire's family?" asked the nurse. You think she would know us by now? We all looked up, puffy eyed. "Claire went into shock, her tumor exploded and her organs collapsed. We did the best we could. She is currently awake and alert. But.... Not for long," said the nurse. The boys and Tatum and Des went to see Claire, leaving me to calm down. As soon as they all appeared, they all looked at me with stained eyes. "She wants to see you,"