Liar

Luke's POV
I ran towards my car and jumped in, driving off like a mad man. How stupid could I be? I knew I still missed Claire but kissing her almost twin didn't help any. But it's not like I was cheating since Claire is dead, but it still felt wrong even after 6 years.
I drove to Claire's grave site and I sat in the car for awhile debating if I should get out of the car. I did eventually.
I slumped against Claire's grave and the action itself was so familiar it was Deja vu. I leaned my head against the top of the stone and felt a warmth spread through me.
"Claire baby, I'm here" I mumbled as I closed my eyes and let the sun heat up my body. "Why the hell can't I get over the fact that I need to move on? Grace is funny and smart and she understands how it feels. How the pain consumes you're thoughts and loving someone else seems impossible. She gets it and the boys don't. I want to love her, but part of me is scared."
I let out a sigh and sat completely still by Claire's grave as I had so many times before. This was the one place I felt safe, well that and the stage infront of my beautiful fans. I turned around and kissed Claire's grave laying my head against the hot cement, and I stood up to walk away.

***********************

I arrived at our L.A mansion and silently strode into the front door hearing hushed voices inside. Glancing behind me I noticed a black honda civic that looked a lot like Grace's car. I slowly opened the door and strained to hear what was being said.
"Calum he kissed me!" Hush yelled a girl voice, Grace's voice. She sounded exasperated and stressed, why in the hell would she be here to tell Calum this?
"And that's a bad thing?" Asked Calum and I could imagine him running a hand through his black tousled hair. "Yes and no. You know I have feelings for him but I can't go on lying to him if more comes out of this. I see how he still loves Claire, and I get it, but you telling me to make up some sop story about a dying boyfriend doesn't help me. I don't know how it feels to have a dead boyfriend and I can't keep following your script Calum!" Said Grace exasperated. By now she was yelling and her voice was no longer hushed.
"I'm sorry Grace, ok? I've just seen these past five years the effect she had on him. He didn't eat or write songs, he forced it for our fans. But the pain was written plain on his face so I thought hiring someone to fill the void would help" stated Calum, his voice raising. "Well you shouldn't need to hire someone for that. I understand you're trying to be a good friend but paying someone and giving them a script on what to say won't do anything but make things worse. I was stupid to accept it anyway, I'm out Calum!" Yelled Grace, and her heels clicked against the wood floor. I could hear Calum chase after Grace and before they knew it they were both starring at me and I stared back with tears in my eyes.