Goodbye

Claire's POV

I saw Luke walk up to me, tears streaming down his eyes like rivers. I was crying too, knowing I had ruined everything. I was leaving behind Luke, my Family (Ashton, Calum, Michael, Des, Tatum). I was loosing everything. Luke scooped me in his arms to kiss me. He kissed my cheek, my lips, my forehead. He kissed all of me, as if I would turn to dust right then and there. We stayed like that forever it seemed, way past visiting hours. Luke was an exception. 'Linda' brought good news though, the best id ever hear. "Excuse me?" She said, taking in how Luke and I were cuddled. Luke pulled back slightly, but still had his secure arms around me. "I have convinced the Docter to release Claire. She must come for a weekly check up, and may have to stay at the hospital. I thought you two deserved at least a day" said Linda, her eyes sparkling. I realized she was crying a little to late, and it made my heart tug. Luke laid his head on my forehead, with his eyes closed. When he opened them, I saw two perfect blue eyes. "Honey, your free. At least for now," he said, his tears dripping on my face. I placed my hands on his face gently, and pulled his lips to myn. I kissed Luke with hunger and passion, not wanting to let go. He kissed me with equal passion, gently biting my lower lip. He pulled away, "Baby, I'll be back. I need to sign your papers. Don't disappear," said Luke, with a cheeky smile. I noodled, watching him walk out.

Luke Pov

When I heard Claire was free from the hospital, I was about to dance I was so happy. I quickly signed the release papers, waiting eagerly to have Claire. My mind often wondered to how much time we had left. How much time SHE had left. It made me want to die myself. I looked up to see Claire walking unsteadily towards me. I ran to her side, wrapping my arms around her waist. The nurse that held her scurried off. "Are you ok?" I asked, concerned. Claire nodded, looking shrunken and small. She practically ran into Des and Tatum's awaiting arms. I smiled, Claire couldn't be robbed of this. Tonight was my night with Claire. As soon as she said her goodbyes for the night, I put one of my arms at her legs, and the other at her back. I picked her up wedding style, making her giggle. Good, this was our night. I sat her gently in the car, buckling her up. She kissed my cheek, and I slid into the drivers side. I started the engine, rolling down the windows for Claire to stick her head out. The sun was barely setting on the horizon, which gave me an idea. I drove along strips of the highway, watching Claire's brown hair billow behind her like a crown. I pulled up to a beach, watching Claire smirk gently. Without a word, I opened her door, watching her safely get out. I picked her up wedding style again, carrying her to the sand. I sat her down lightly, sitting beside her. Claire rested her head on my shoulder, taking in the sunset. It was a orange yellow haze that materialized above the shimmery water. It was beautiful. I could hear every breath Claire took, I feared it was her last. "I love you, Luke," said Claire, looking into my eyes. My heart beat faster. "I love you too, Claire," I said, leaning down to kiss her. We kissed for hours it seemed, way till the sun had set down. Claire shivered, so I pulled back. "Let's go," I said sweetly, resting my forehead on hers. "The night can't be over," Claire complained, licking her dry lips. I ached to kiss her again. "It's just starting," I said.

I drove Claire and I back to our apartment, happy to be alone. We cuddled up next to each other to watch old Disney re-runs. Claire would occasionally laugh, and so I wrapped my arms around her, spooning her to me. She didn't mind at all. After awhile, I noticed Claire looking at me. "What baby?" I asked, loving how that sounded. She smiled, tears filled her eyes. "I'm so scared Luke, I don't want to die. I can't leave you behind. Tatum or Des, the boys! Who will keep Calum in line? Who will tease Michael for his hair? Who will tell Ashton everything about everything," Claire rambled on, tears falling. It killed me to see this. I couldn't live with her like this. "I know. Honey, if I could switch the situation, please know I'd do it in a heartbeat. Your my world, I love you," I said, kissing her salty tears. Claire nodded, leaning up to kiss my lips. She gently pushed me against the pillows, kissing me with fierce passion. I kissed her back, and our kiss got heated. I pulled back, almost panting. I saw hurt flash in Claire's eyes. "Babe, are you sure?" I asked, indicating to Claire's hands that were strewn under my shirt. She nodded, tears eyed. "I want this night perfect. I'm... I'm .. I'm leaving soon, you and I both know it. If I could remember one thing, it would be this night with you. Your all I want, I'm sorry," said Claire, pulling herself away from me. Hurt coursed through me. She thought I didn't want her. I gently pushed Claire back towards me, kissing her. She was taken aback, but kissed me still. I kissed her jaw and down to her neck. "Your.. All..I...want..." I said through kisses, and I felt Claire begin to cry. I cried to. I leaned Claire against the couch, kissing her belly. She laughed, the sound filling my ears. "Don't you ever think I don't want you. Your my life. I'm just concerned about... Loosing you," I said, looking her in the eyes. Tears fell down her face, but to save her from saying anything, I kissed her. I wrapped my arms around her, I felt her breath huff into my mouth. Her tongue flickered my lips, and she gently bit my lower lip. Damn! Her hands explored my stomache, my back. She ripped of my shirt, her hands hungry to explore. I kissed her neck, letting her hands explore my abbs. In the mist of it all, I lost myself into Claire. I would remember this always. Hopefully, Claire would too.

Authors Pov

Is this good?!? Someone comment!!!! Love you heaps!!!! Xx Rebecca ❤️