Dont fall yet

Luke's POV

When I woke up the next morning, it felt like it always did. I would look to my left, to see the flat smooth surface of the sheets, empty. I would imagine Claire, looking at my with droopy eyelashes while she yawned and sat up. She would stretch her lanky arms and smile, the sun gleaming on her auburn hair. My heart would tug and I would kiss her, pulling her down to cuddle once again.

Every morning was our old routine, the part where I couldn't ever do it again. No matter how long she had been gone, I still thought of her, especially in the room we would spend the night in. I hadn't touched her pillow since she last lay her head on it. Before each night I would stare at it and turn the other way, to sad to look at it. This was my life now, every day. Get up, try not to see her memory replay in my head, do the stuff with my band, and sleep. Only to have her seep into my dreams and make me believe it was real. I knew she was gone, but my mind somehow didn't want to believe it at times.

Now that I had Grace, or at least talked to her, it became less memory and more of a thought when I saw something that resembled her. But since Grace was almost like her twin, it was like Claire was with me again. She had the one dimple, the auburn hair, brown eyes. Her smile wasn't quite the same, and as much as I could trick my mind, I knew I would never have Claire again.

Authors POV

HIII (: I'm SO sorry for the wait ): I'm in High School now and it's been stressfull. I'll try to update soon but OMG 7.4 K READS?!?!?!? Your all amazing!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! And btw my band and I changed our name to "Scene 2" so you can follow our Instagram @scene.2 and OUR KEEK (: @Scene2 if ya want ;) we will upload crazy stuff soon (: SHANKS I LUB YOU ALL

-Becca Xx