Wherever You Are (Luke Hemmings Fanfic)

I dedicate this chapter to Desiree. Im sorry if I spelled your name wrong. Thank you for reading!!!!

Claire POV

   It was the day of my ultrasound, and my heart beat out of my chest. I talked to Luke each night, and he's been their for me even though he's so far away. I put on a Blue tanktop with black yoga pants and my Allstars. I really did think I was pregnet, I could'nt be getting a round belly from salad. On the drive I blared 5 Seconds of Summer's EP's singing along. It calmed me somehow. I then sat in the waiting room, playing Candy Crush. This day was going in a blur. "Mrs. Claire Oliver?" said Mrs.Lauren, and my eyes shot straight up. Here goes nothing. I walked with her as she lead me to a room with a exam table and a motor that had a screen. Mrs.Lopez came then, smileing ear to ear. "Mrs.Oliver! How are you today?" she asked, getting set up. "Nervous,".I said truthfully. She laughed. "No need. Im not cutting you open, just checking on your baby,"she said, applying jell to my rounding belly. I shivered, man was it cold. Mrs.Lopez then applied a small device she roamed around my belly, looking at the moniter to see if she saw anything. She squealed after a bit, scareing me. "Yes! See right there, that's the head," she said, and I looked up. In the fuz of the blackness, I saw a patch of white, the head. I immediently started crying. "Dear, it's ok. Stress is not good for the baby. They sense it," said Mrs.Lopez, going to a computer to print the pictures. "It's just the dad isn't here. He's far away," I said, sighing. "Yeah. Does he know?" she asked, looking at me. "Of course. He's just touring. In a band," I mumbeled, trying to stop my tears. Mrs.Lopez came up to me, handing me pictures. "It's a boy," she whispered, trying to contain her excitement. I just nodded as she cleaned off the jelly from my stomache. I was a having a boy. Luke alway's wanted a son, his wish came true. If only myn would come true, of him comeing home.

   Tell me if you like it!!

Xx Rebecca