Wherever You Are (Luke Hemmings Fanfic)

This is dedicated to @desistar68 and @avery_styles. You guys are their when no one ever is.. Love you heaps my twins ;)

Luke's POV

I managed to convince my manager to let me visit Claire while I was in L.A. for a month with the boys. I was allowed a week vacation off, but the rest of the tour would be dedicated to music. I could live with that. I had only two more months before we headed to L.A. and I was estatic. I was going to see my world Claire, and my son. By then, Claire would be five months pregnet, and I was going to be there for the birth of our son, Aiden. We talked hours last night, discussing names, and came apon Aiden. We both loved it. So for the next two months, I was going to sing my heart out, and eagerly anticipate the day I see Claire.

Claire POV

As soon as I was let out of the hospital, I was instructed to rest. Doing so for three days with a restless Tatum, I decided to get out of the house. I was baby shopping with Tatum, and her friend Des. Des had long brown hair with tips of blue, and muddy brown eyes. She was very preety in my opinion.

I walked around the store, scanning cloths racks. I walked preety slow now, and all because of Aiden. I was used to the glares from others, the whispers as I walked by. My bump was visable now. But Tatum and Des made it sure that they knew we heard them. Des ran up to me, so did Tatum. Tatum towered over us all. "Look!" They screeched in unison, showing me a baby blue onesie, that said 'Im daddy's rockstar' with a microphone on the side. I smiled through tears, wiping them away hurridly. Tatum and Des's faces dropped. "What's wrong?" Asked Tatum, setting aside the onesie. I leaned against another clothes rack, putting a hand to my belly. Aiden kicked fericously. "Nothing, the shirt just makes me wish Luke was here," I fumbeled, still crying. Tatum grabbed the onesie to put it back, but I stopped her. "It's perfect. Im getting it," I smiled, leaning up to stop Aiden's kicking. Tatum and Des smiled back, scurring deeper into the store to look for more baby clothes. I just wish I was doing this with Luke here also.

                   **********

Luke's POV

I was onstage in Sydney, my home town, singing 'Heartbreak Girl' as I strummed to my guitar. Calum came beside me, stringing a arm around my shoulder, singing into my microphone. I smiled, and Calum ran to Ashton, pretending to drum, also. The crowd laughed, swaying to the music. Even here, infront of millions, I thought of Claire. I saw her brown muddy eyes, her one dimple, her long brown hair. It made me smile more, knowing she carried my son. I didn't know a better mother than her. We then started 'Wherever You Are' after finishing 'Heartbreak Girl' and in my head I thought 'It always will be you'.

Author's Note

Just thought I'd throw in some 'awww' moments for you guys!! Things will heat up soon, so keep reading!!! Thank you heaps!!!

Xx Rebecca