Its Time

Luke's POV

"....It was to much"
"...Looked just alike,"

I woke up with my head feeling dizzy, and I could barely make out the words that were said by me. I let out a heavy sigh, leaning up and realizing my eyes were still closed shut.
I heard hushed whispers and I managed to open my eyes, my face titling towards the cars window. My cheek swooped to one side and my mouth was pasty.
"Lad, you ok?" asked Ashton, turning around from the drivers seat to look at me. I nodded my head, looking out the window to listen to the whir of the tire on the road.
After a few minutes the car had grew an awkward silence, so Calum turned on 'Let's cheer to this' by Sleeping With Sirens on the radio.
My brain knew what had happened earlier today, but I refused to admit it was true. It couldn't be true. She looked so much like her. Same hair, eyes, even the one dimple. The characteristics were uncharitable.
Michael hit my right arm, looking at me with steady green eyes. "I know what you saw," he said, running a hand through his hair that was blonde and black.
I looked up at Calum, seeing him tense up slightly. He moved his leg slightly and took in a deep breath. I leaned up to turn down the radio. Calum looked back at me with big eyes.
"What's up?" I managed to say, and I noticed the awkward silence had returned. Calum shook his head, focusing his eyes on the road. I knew him too well and I knew he was lying.
"Cal, don't you lie," I snapped, tugging on his sleeve. "Just tell him!" yelled Ashton, throwing his hands off the steering wheel.
"Tell me what?" I asked, eyeing both Michael and Calum. Ashton was lucky I couldn't see him.
Calum sighed, moving more in his seat. He turned fully around to face me.
"I may have found the girl you ran into online. In my defense, it's been 5 years and your STILL not ready. I knew you loved Claire alot, so I found her almost twin," said Calum, holding his hands up in surrender. "Seriously! What if I don't want to move on? I'm still not ready!" I yelled, digging my nails into my hands. Calum frowned, his eyes dropping to my lap.
"I'm sorry. I was trying to help," he said, turning around in his seat.
"Yeah. Well stop," I stated, looking out the window as Ashton drove up our LA mansions drive way. I almost ran out of the car, but not before Ashton put his hand on my chest. He handed me a crumpled piece of paper, and looked me in the eye.
"We all care about you. She can help," he said. And he walked away into the house.

A/N
Hi!!!!!!! Do you like it?! Comment/Vote please!! Ily all heaps!
XX Rebecca