Wherever You Are (Luke Hemmings Fanfic)

Luke POV

I woke up with a Hangover, still seeing Claire's face in my mind. Calum nudged me, forcing my eyes open. "Buddy, I dont think drinking will help. Were here, so get sober quick, we play tonight," He said, bumping my shoulder quickly. I nodded and fixed my beanie, grabbing my stuff and getting ready. I looked out the plane window to see lights glowing everywhere in London. It only made my headache worse. As we all got off the plane I tried to ignore the giggles of the other girls, they didnt even have a chance. As we got our luggage I took some pictures with some fans and then called Claire.

Claire POV

I grabbed my stomache, trying to hold it in. It felt like something was in my stomache, and it wanted to be out. My guts twisted and turned, making me hunch over and writhe in pain. I stayed like that for a while, waiting for it to pass. Once it did, I leaned up and stared at the wall, scared it would come again. I saw my 5 Seconds of Sumner calender, and I smiled. Luke. I got up to mark the date's off, but realized something. I had put stars from the 12th to the 18th, signifing when I would start my period. It was the 23rd of Feburary, I was twelve days late. Right then my phone rang, and I ran to get it. "H-hello?" I studdered, thinking the worst. "Babe! I made it! Im in London!" said Luke happily. I smiled, missing him already. "Good," I said, biting my lip. I didnt know if I should tell Luke I was twelve days late on my period. Maybe it was nothing. "You alright?" he asked, concerned. "Yeah, fine. I got to go. Skype later?" I asked, putting a hand on my stomache. "Yeah? Ok. Love you," he said. "Love you, too." I said, hanging up. I got dressed quickly in a All Time Low shirt, skinny jeans, and Converses. I grabbed my keys and ran outside to my car. I had to go to the doctor.
************
I sat eagerly waiting for the Docter to call my name. I guess I was a little nervous because I shook my leg rapidly, a habit. "Mrs. Claire Oliver?" asked a short lady, mabey in her twenties. I shot up, walking to her. "Hi, Im Dr. Lauren," she said, putting out her hand for me to shake. I did. "Right this way," said Dr.Lauren, leading me through hallways. It smelt of disenfectint and baby powder. It scared me. She lead me to a small room with a exam table and two chairs. I sat down on one slowly, biting my lip. "Another Docter will be right with you," she said, leaving. I nodded and played on my phone until my Docter came. "Good Morning Mrs. Oliver. I am Mrs.Lopez. How are you today?" she asked, coming to sit by me. Her brown hair was in a bun, makeing her gray eyes more visable. She wore one of those weird Docter outfits, completly white. "Um, Im ok. I was just having some stomache pain," I say truthfully. Mrs.Lopez nods, going through her clip board. "I see. You also said you are behind on your Menstral Cycle. How many days?" she asked. "Um, twelve," She just nodded again. "What was the pain level on a scale on one to ten?" she asks. "Ten," I answer quickly. "Ok. Im going to do a check up on you. Just to make sure your healthy," said Mrs.Lopez, smileing. I changed out of my clothes into a see through gown, and let her take my heart rate. She paused, then slid it down to my stomache. I looked down to see I had grown a little bump. I gained some weight I guess. "Hmm," said Mrs. Lopez, listing. "What?" I asked. "Have you had any sexual activity lately?" she asked, looking up. "Um... Yes. Mabey two months ago?" I said, confused. "Ok. Im hearing another heart beat besides yours. Mrs. Oliver, I think your pregnet."