R.I.P

Claire's POV

   The minute I saw Luke, I wanted to run away screaming. Then run back to him and hug and kiss him. Laying in a hospital bed, I was denied both of those options. Luke looked beautiful, as always. Quiffed blonde hair, black beanie, bright blue eyes. Amazing. As he sat next to me, telling me he was sorry, I dreaded what I had to tell him. I couldn't rob his heart of joy. As I was about to tell Luke, I noticed his eyes light up. He felt for his pocket, and got down on one knee. My eyes opened in shock. Is Luke asking what I think he is? "Claire, I know that are past year hasn't been the best, but Ill make it up to you. I want a life with you, always. Your so beautiful, sweetheart. Please, will you do me the honor of marrying me?" Asked Luke. His face was lit with joy, and I could see his lips quiver. He had a half smile, exposing his dimples. I nodded, erupting into tears. Luke let out a breath, smiling through tears. I held out my hand as he slipped on a shiny diamond ring. He lifted me up to carefully hug me, and I hugged him back. After the minute passed, pain shot through me. I winced, trying to cover it up with a laugh. Luke didn't seem  to notice. I had to tell Luke, I had to tell him the docter's found something. That it didn't look good. But I knew it would crush Luke, and the fact of seeing him sad again killed me. So, I stayed quiet, and focused on Luke Hemmings.

Author's Note

   Hi!!! So... Im sorry it's bad, but I have no inspiration. I don't know about this story anymore :/ Thxs heaps for reading my penguins

Xx Rebecca