Wherever You Are (Luke Hemmings Fanfic)

I dedicate this chapter to Leilani!! Your my best friend, and my sister!

Claire's POV

I woke up to searing lights shineing down on me, making my eyes cringe. I then saw blank walls and heard a moniter beep. I sat up, only to get light headed. Tatum came to my side, tears in her eyes. Her blonde hair had splashes of dried blood, even her clothes. Her choclate brown eyes were the same, beside the patches of red. "Your awake!" She exclaimed, as if I had risen from the dead. I nodded, seeing nurses swarm in. They pushed Tatum away, surronding me. They asked me questions which I just nodded to, and fell asleep. Before I fully woke up, I heard a nurse talking to Tatum. "She's fine, but were worried about the baby. She lost alot of blood, the babie is lucky enough to survive," she said, and then there was footsteps. Tatum walked in, looking like she came from a horror film. "Hey" she whispered, sitting beside my bed. I smiled as Tatum grabbed my hand. "Doc says the baby is lucky.. It would of died," she said, releasing my hand fiddle with her hair. "It's a he," I informed her, making her smile. "Luke is a lucky man," she said, and apon hearing his name I began to cry. "Does he know?" I asked, tears streaming down my face. Tatum nooded, looking down. "He passed out, Im sorry I didn't know he'd do that," she said guility. I just sighed, "Can you Skype him?" I asked through tears. Tatum nodded, taking my phone to Skype him. He answered immediantly, only it was'nt Luke it was Calum. He looked at me and then Tatum, his eyes lingering on her. Calum's black hair was pointing in every direction, so he grabbed a beanie to cover it up. "Claire, your okay?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows "Yeah, where's Luke?" I asked, sounding rude. "He's around, i'll find him," said Calum, walking with the phone. "This is Tatum, that is Calum," I said stupidly, watching Tatum giggle. Calum smiled, winking at Tatum, causing her to blush. Calum handed the phone to Luke and left.

Luke's POV

Seeing Claire like that killed me. She looked weak, and fraile. I saw the tubes stuck in her, and the heart moniter. "H-hey," I stuttered, looking at my broken girlfriend. Her brown hair had dried blood in it, but her face was clean. "Hey," she said, smileing, as if nothing was wrong. "Is he okay?" I asked, gesturing to our son. She nodded. "He's lucky to have lived," said Claire through gritted teeth. She put her hands on her belly, something I wanted to do. Knowing my son was in there. "You ok?" She asked, looking up. Her brown eyes locked on myn through the screen. I ran my hand through my hair, tugging on my beanie. "Im fine," I lied, knowing if I said yes she would think it was her fault. I heard noise in the back round, and.Claire looked up, nodding. "I got to go. I love you," she whispered. "Love you more," I said, and Claire was gone. I got up, slipping my phone in my pocket. I was going to see my son, and see Claire.

Author's note.

Sorry this chapter sucked, it will pick up, I promise!! Love you guys heaps!!! Vote and comment!!

Xx Rebecca