Wherever You Are

This is dedicated to @janoskians_5sos. Thank you for your comment!!!

Claire's POV

Two hours passed and Tatum and Des still hadn't shown up. I wallowed around the house, crying. I vomited a few times, which surprised me since I never ate anymore. My brown hair was slick with greace, I needed a shower. I watched tv for awhile, flipping to an anti-suicide broadcast. I watched with half-lidded eyes. "Suicide does nothing. You just waste a perfectly good life. That's why we made the Peace Center," said the lady with big green eyes and short brown hair. She then advertised the "Peace Center" WAY over priced. I flipped the channel, trying to ignore my stinging wrists. I shut off the tv, needing to walk. Do something. I checked my phone, searching through Instagram. Most was fan made pictures, or of 5 Seconds of Summer on tour now. I skimmed through it, scanning the pictures. My eyes flickered to a picture of Luke, and my heart hitched in my chest. He had a Blue Nirvana shirt I had bought him on, with black jeans, and of course, a beanie. His blonde hair was quiffed up, exposing his bright blue eyes. He was smileing, exposing his dimples. The caption underneath read "Luke Hemmings .. Can he get any more petfect?!?!" I liked the photo, smileing. I saw a comment mention me. "Luke's gf Claire. OMG UGLY!! What does he see in her fat ass?!" I saw other comments agree. Tears blurred my vision, as I read others. "Claire needs to die. She dosen't deserve Luke" "Claire is SO ugly!!! He probly hit it and left" Apon reading the last comment, I burst into tears. I dropped my phone, running to the bathroom. I slammed the door, rummaging through my cabinets. I found a jar of pills and pried open the cap. Obviously I meant nothing, I never mattered. It was my fault I broke up with Luke, so I should pay for it. I poured a few pills onto my hands, eyeing them through teary eyes. I never mattered. I opended my mouth and swallowed down three pills. Pouring more, I did it again. And again.

Des POV

Ashton was SUCH a gentlemen!!! He pushed in my chair, laughed at EVERY thing!!! I love him!! We talked about Claire and Luke. Luke wasn't eating, and was depressed. Claire was depressed, wouldn't eat, also. They obviously needed each other, but were to stuborn to admit it, anymore. We had a plan. The plan was for us to get Claire, and bring her to the boy's L.A house. Luke would be their, and the rest would work itself. We hoped.
Tatum and I left the resturant with a giggiling Calum and Ashton. They both kissed our cheeks, walking away.
Tatum and I nearly freaked!! We drove to Claire's apartment, smileing ear to ear. As we opened the door, the house was silent. I creeped in, "Claire!" I yelled, nothing. I then saw a limp arm outside the bathroom. Her phone strewn on the floor.
Claire.

Author's Note

DAH DAH DAAAHHH
Does Claire die,......... ?!?!?!
Comment!!!!!!!