R.I.P

Luke's POV

It had been only 13 minutes, but it felt like hours. I paced back and forth, cheaking the clock eagerly. As soon as the docter came up, I nearly ran to him. I towered over him, so I looked down at him with red blothcy eyes. "Sir... Im here to inform you on Claire Oliver," said the Docter, cheaking his clip board. I tried to keep in the sobs I wanted to so badly let out. "We managed to revive her heart, it's steady and strong. She will need to stay here for a few days to make sure she is stable," and as the Docter walked away, I ran and hugged him. My life was alive! He stood their akwardly, turning to face me. I pulled away and noticed I was crying again. "You look awful familiar," he said, stareing me up and down. I smiled. "Your that guy, from that band.." Said the Docter, and I laughed. "All I hear EVERY day is Luke this, the band this.. Gah," and he threw his hands up. I laughed. I took his clip board, flipped to a empty page, and signed it. "Tell her hi," I said, walking back to the boys. Michael came and hugged me, which I did the same to. I cried happy tears. Claire was alive. I had a reason to.live, again. I walked to the nurses desk, leaving behind Calum and Ashton, who were magerly flirting with Des and Tatum. "Is room 206 allowed to have visiters?" I asked, swollowing the lump in my throat. The nurse looked at her computer, taking her time. "Yes," she said after awhile, and I nodded. I headed towards Claire's room, shaking. I couldn't imagine if she said she didn't want to see me. I wouldn't bear it. Appearing infront of her door, I stopped. Here goes nothing. I knocked, and walked in, taking in the scent of blood and cleaners. My heart stopped. I saw a nurse cleaning Claire's forehead, but she blocked the view. As I walked in, she moved to look at me, so did Claire. I couldn't breath. Claire lay strewn in her bed, her brown hair fanned around her. Her brown eyes were still muddy, perfectly beautiful. Her cheeks were a slight red, pale from her forehead. I walked in, slowly. The nurse scurried out, leaving me with Claire. "Luke," She said, but I walked up to her, and gently, putting her in my arms, I kissed her. My mouth moved hungrily on her's, on the lips I thought id never kiss again. She kissed me back with as much passion and hunger as I had. I pulled away, crying. I kissed her forehead, pulling a chair to sit next to her. Claire looked up at me with earnest eyes. "Luke.. Your here." She said, taking in what must of been my god awful sight. I fixed my beanie. "Yeah," I managed to say. Claire started to cry, hideing her face with her hands. She looked so helpless. "Luke, I have no idea why I broke us off. I was stupid, and just full of emotions because I just lost our baby. Im sorry, I haven't really lived these past day's because I knew you were gone, because I didn't have you. Im sorry," said Claire, wiping her tears. I took her hands, running my fingers over the cuts on her wrists. She flinched. "Claire, im sorry too, I wasn't here like I should of been. On tour or not, I should of been their, but I was out living life, not really thinking. I love you, and only you. Other girls, I can't even look without seeing you. YOU are my life. When I found out you almost died, I... I was about to die myself," I fumbeled, griping Claire's hand. I then had a thought as my hip hit the table, hiting a small box in my pocket. I smiled, and got down to bend on one knee. Claire gasped, tears falling. I still held Claire's hand, "Claire.."

Author's note

Hi :D Sorry I havent updated in awhile.. What do you think!?!? Ily heaps my penguins <3

-Rebecca