Dress

Luke's POV

I woke up with my arm wrapped around Claire's naked stomache. I smiled, nuzziling my neck into her back. She sighed in relief, turning around to face me. "Morning," I said, kissing her. She kissed back, smileing ear to ear. I loved to see Claire happy, especially because of now. "Morning," said Claire, gently kissing my chest. The memories of last night filled my head, making me grin. "Its time to go," I said, imagining my surprise for Claire. Her eyes lifted up, full of wonder. We only had 6 days left until she went back to the hospital. I was going to make it last. "Where too?" She asked, kissing my neck. "Surprise," I said, gasping. Claire pulled away, her face full of satisfaction. She just gave me a hickey. "It's a back the hell off sign," She said, grinning mestivesly. I pinned her to the bed and kissed her naked chest, Claire giggled. "Trust me. They dont stand a chance," I said.

*******************
I had taken Claire to a little dress shop in town, telling her to pick whichever she wanted. I was paying. She gazed around the store, her mouth tilted open. It was extremly sexy. She picked one, squeling, running to try it on. As she did, a few screaming fans ran towards me, asking for pictures. The minute Claire stepped out, I politely moved them away to look at Claire. The dress was a spagety strap, the color of a navy blue. It went down past her knees, with lace towards the bottom. I smiled, walking to pick her up in my arms. I lifted her up, making her squeel. "It's amazing. Your so beautiful," I said, watching Claire scrunch her nose. She was in pain, the tumor was getting worse. Not yet though, Claire was still mine. "Thank you," She said, trying to hide her pain. I sat her down, bending down to kiss her belly. I could hear the fans taking pictures. Claire laughed, walking to change. I took the dress towards the counter to pay, then walked hand in hand with Claire out into a rainy day. She drew into my side, laughing in the rain. We ran towards the car, both safely inside. I drove us home carrying both Claire and the dress inside. She laughed and kissed my bruised hickey neck. I sat her down on the couch and flipped to a channel that showed re-runs of Disney movies. I wrapped Claire in my arms, kissing her forehead. We stayed like that all night, and my mind replayed every possible way of how Claire would react to my REAL surprise.

Author's POV

Hey guys!! Sorry ive been busy ))))': I know it suckes"! Im sorry. But O.M.F.G 800 views?!!?!!? Thank you!!! I love you heaps!!! Can anyone guess Luke's surprise for Claire?? Also the ship is Laire.. lol... I love you heaps!!
Xx Rebecca