Wherever You Are

This is dedicated to EVERYONE WHO HAS READ!!!! Thank you SO much for almost 200 reads!!! I didnt ever think itd happen!!! Thxs my penguins!!

Xx Rebecca

Claire's POV

I had the blade in my hand, shaking as I drew it towards my wrist. One slit, who would care? Tatum and Des left to the store, probly looking for crazy pills. They left me behind, and a cabinet full of blades. The depression made my heart sink, made me feel down when I should be smiling. I didn't care about anything anymore, not unless I had Luke. That had to be my biggest mistake, leaving Luke.

I wanted to run to his arms and never leave, I wanted his 6ft frame next to my 5'5 frame. But I lost it. I felt the guilt again, the hitch in my chest, so I brought down the blade onto my wrist. I pressed down, cutting across. I did it slowly, letting the pain devour me. Dark red spilled down my wrist, onto the floor. Tears mixed with my blood, and I cut again, deeper. I began to get  light headed, so I stopped, soaping up my spilled blood. It felt good.. At first. Now I felt the guilt, as if I had killed someone. That then dissapeard to the temptation to do it again. No, not now, I thought. I threw away the blood smeared rag, put fresh bandages on my wrist, and slipped out the door. After putting on a long sleeve shirt, I tryed to ignore my stinging wrists. I couldn't.

Des POV (It's a girl)

Tatum and I were heading to downtown L.A to meet Calum and Ashton. I was excited, being a BIG fan of 5 Seconds of Summer. I also had a HUGE crush on Ashton. But it wasn't for me, it was for Claire. We both saw how much she missed Luke, NEEDED Luke. Although she wouldn't admit it. Tatum drove silently, her blonde hair in curtins on her shoulders. She applied light make up, and my guess was for Calum. She talked about him nonstop. We hummed to 5 Seconds of Sumners EP songs, swaying pur heads to the beat. As we enterd L.A Tatum rolled down her window and let out a hoot of excitement. I laughed, crazy girl.

Calum POV

I saw the Red Toyota truck appear, and two girls inside it. I nudged Ashton, who had a crush on Des, Tatum's friend. He smiled a cheeky grin, exposing his dimples. The girls came out of the car silently and shyly. I noticed Tatum's blonde curly hair and deep brown eyes. Man, did I have a crush on her. I saw Ashton eyeing Des, he made sure not to hide it. Tatum walked up, although I slightly towered over her. She smiled. "Hi Calum," said Tatum, giggiling. I laughed, "Hey," I said with a wink. Ashton cut us off, "Guys, this isn't a flirt fest. It's for Claire," said Ashton, still eyeing Des who had a shade of pink to her cheeks. Of course, Claire. "Right this way," I gestered, showing the girls into the resturant. They followed, giggiling. Behind them, Ashton and I had a kat fight, laughing.

Luke POV

I was left at home with Michael, who was away playing video games. Our L.A manchin was TO big, I.haven't even seen half of it. Sighing, I spread Veggiemite on a piece of bread. I was eating for the first time in three days. I still felt sick. I had my fans though, I couldn't let them down. I put back the Veggiemite and went outside, looking at L.A. It was amazing, the streets and cities. I wish I had Claire, right by me. I was a lousy dad, a lousy boyfriend. I guess I didn't deserve her.