Wherever You Are (Luke Hemmings Fanfic)

Luke POV

"Boys, your on in five," said one of the managers. I nodded, thinking of Claire. I jumped around, signing 'Lego House' by Ed Sheeren. We all jumped around, listining to the chant of "Five Seconds Of Summer". "We made it, mates!! Lets DO THIS!!" yelled Calum. I walked up to the stage, so did the other boys. Everyone in the crowd screamed, lights flashed everywhere. It was amazing. "We are Five Seconds of Summer!! Lets rock!" I yelled into the microphone. "This song is to my love," I yelled, starting 'Wherever You Are'. I smiled for the first time that day.

Claire POV

  I nearly chocked on my saliva. "What?" I asked. "I may be wrong, but im going to schedule a ultrasound," said Mrs.Lopez, scribiling onto her papers. "B-But we used portection. I-I swore we did," I fumbled. Mrs.Lopez looked up, grabbing my hand. "It's ok. Dont stress incase their is a baby. Its not good. I will call you when its time for the ultrasound," she said. I nodded, my tounge numb. What would I tell Luke? This could ruin his career, and what if he left me? I began to cry, and Mrs.Lopez hugged me akwardly. "You ok?" she asked. I nodded. "I should go," I said, leaving. I walked to my car, dragging my feet. I put a hand on my belly, feeling the bump. No. I cant be pregnet. I cant do this alone. I took out my phone and texted Luke, not careing if he was in his concert now. 'I need to Skype you. Its important. Let me know!' and I sent it. Hopefully it would be soon.

Luke POV

  After our last song, 'Try Hard' I said bye. "That was our last song, Goodnight London. Thank You for being amazing!" I yelled as I walked off stage with the boys. I smiled, thinking of Claire. I checked my phone, and saw a message from Claire. 'I need to Skype you. Its important. Let me know!' I logged onto skype on my phone and called her. Happy she was on. "Hey," I said, waiting for her to materialize. Once she did, I saw her crying. "Babe? What's wrong?" I asked, concered. She looked up, still in tears. "I-I went to the Docters today," she said, crying. "If I say you may hate me," she said, looking down to wipe tears. Why would I hate her? Claire looked up, exposing her blothchy brown eyes. I wish I could comfort her in my arms. "I never would," I said, concerned. Claire sniffeled, blowing her nose. "I-I may be pregnet," she said, looking at me. My eyes got wide, and I began to cry, too.