The dress

Claire's POV

I fell asleep in Luke's arms as we watched old Disney Re-runs. I woke up with my head on his chest and his arms around me. He was eyeing me when I looked up at him, and he smiled. "Hey beautiful," He said, kissing me. I kissed him back, realizing I had only 4 days until I was pracyically going to live in the hospital. My heart ached. I pulled away to rest my head on his chest, and I admired the shiny ring Luke had gave me. We would never get married... Ever. I hated myself for being robbed of it. I could see Luke watching me, and he kissed my forehead. "Baby, I have a surprise for you," said Luke in his hot Australian accent. I smiled. "What is it?" I asked, excited. "A surprise. Can you please put on the dress I bought you?" asked Luke sweetly. He kissed my forehead again, pulling away so I could get up. I did and I smiled. Whatever the surprise Luke was excited about it. I slipped into my room, taking my time to put on my dress and apply makeup. I curled my hair and put on heels. In other words, I looked hot. I walked out of the room smileing, my eyes falling on Luke. His blonde hair was jelled up and his blue eyes were sincere. He was in a black Tuxedo with black shoes. My mouth gaped open, man was he hot! I ran into his arms, kissing him on the lips. He laughed, kissing me back. Luke picked me up by the waist to smash me against the wall, and I kissed him deeper. His hands explored my thighs, up by dress. I laughed. Luke pulled away, his eyes full of longing. "A taste of tonight," said Luke, gently putting me down. I grinned, "That wasn't even half of what i'd do," I said. Two can play at this game. Luke laughed, his laugh ringing in my ears. "Let's go sexy," said Luke, leading me out the door.

Luke POV

I held hands with Claire as we neared our car, and I smiled ear to ear. I let Claire sit in the passenger side, and I sat in the drivers side. Suddenly we heard a 'HEY' and 'HI' from Calum, Ashton, Michael, Des, and Tatum. Claire nearly jumped out of her seat. I laughed. "We never get that right," complained Calum. Tatum wrapped her arms around Calum, kissing him. "What are you doing here?" yelled Claire, grinning. "SURPRISE" they all yelled. Claire laughed, glareing at me. "I love you?" I asked, taking a playful hit from Claire. I turned on the radio and we automatically heard our song 'She Looks So Perfect'. We all screamed. I drove the car that was full of screaming singing people straight to the Church.

************
As soon as Claire saw the Church, her eyes filled with tears. She looked at me, smileing while she cried. "Luke-" but I cutt her off. "Baby, I told you I want only you. I dont care how long, if its forever then Im happy. But as long as your myn, thats all that matters," I said, kissing her. I heard the rest of the gang do "aawwss" real loud. I smiled, getting out of the car. I opened Claire's door. "My lady," I said, making her laugh. We walked hand a.d hand into the church.

Claire's POV

Luke had our wedding planned, and even made me walk down the aile with Des and Tatum. He looked beautiful in his Tuxedo, and I smiled ear to ear. I joined Luke by the priest, and we said our vows. "Claire, I have loved you since I met you. I wouldnt want anyone but you. Your my life and I love you, only you," said Luke. I began to cry, witch made me blush. "You may now kiss the bride," said the Priest. Luke Kissed me full on the lips, so full of passion I gasped. He pulled away, "Your mine now Mrs. Claire Hemmings," said Luke. I ran into his arms, kissing him. "Save some for tonight," yelled Calum, and I pulled away. I was the happiest person ever.