Chapter 8

Lauren's pov

I woke up on a couch with people surrounding me. They saw me start to wake up and got happy. The first person u saw was Normani.

"Hey babe."

"Hey bae are you ok?" I nodded and looked towards the door where I heard it open. Next thing I saw was Ariana and her smirking. I just smirked back. Normani must have saw us and got mad.

"Ariana I think it's time to tell Normani, Dinah and Ally the truth." She nodded and went to go get Dinah and Ally. Normani tilted her head and gave me a confused look. I just looked at her and smiled. Minutes later Ariana came back in with Dinah and Ally.

"Ok guys me and Ariana want to tell you something and I don't know if you gonna laugh or get super mad at me." I looked at Ariana for her to continue.

"Ok as you all know I told y'all that Lauren got me pregnant and we dated and stuff. Well we never really dated but don't get me wrong we did have sex, but I didn't get pregnant. We both decided to prank you." Normani looked super mad. She just looked at me and then at Ariana and left. Didn't either bother to turn around. Dinah and Ally then followed her.

"Ohh come on not you guys too." They turned around and shook their heads and left. I sighed and turned to face Ariana. "Man I fucked up badly." I just went back to bed and and waited till the next day came.
*skip to at school*

I was walking into school that day with Ariana. I saw Dinah, Ally and Normani at their locker which is by mine. I didn't want to bother them so I just went to Ariana's locker.

"Do you think they are really mad at me."

"I don't know really but we have to get to class so let's go to your locker since they left." I turned around and saw that my locker was clear around it. I went to it and got what I needed. Me and Ariana walked into class late and the teacher gave us stern looks. Me. Grande, Ms. Jauregui care to explain why you are late.
Ariana gave me that 'I'm gonna trick her lie' I just laughed.

"Ohh nothing important we were just tucking you know the usual." She said trying too hold in her laugh. The teacher had her jaw down with the rest of the class. I looked and saw Dinah, Ally, and Normani super pissed.

"Ms. Walters we were just playing around I didn't want to get out f bed till she made me come to school so that's why we were late don't get me wrong she hot and all but I don't go around fucking people anymore when I'm taken." 'Or supposedly' I thought.

"Ohh an Ms. Jauregui." I turned around and looked at her. "You new seat is in the back with Ms.Grande." I nodded and me and her walked to the back. I was mad because I knew the only reason I was sitting in the back and my next to my friends cause they were still pissed.

"I just don't get why they are so mad about it."

"Maybe they care for you."

"Ok yea but they should know how to take a hint and laugh one day."

"Ms. Jauregui care to explain what you were saying."

"Ok wanna know what I was saying I was saying fuck school fuck everyone I'm leaving." I got up and was about to walk out the door when a voice cut me off.

"Leave and you will fail my class." I knew everyone's eyes were on me. I didn't know what to do should I walk out or go back to my seat. But my grade depended on what I did.

Find out what Lauren does next chapter.