Chapter 49

A/N: This is officially the last chapter. I wasn't going to leave y'all off on that. It's going to be a pretty long chapter. Basically if Normani trying to get Lauren back and blah blah blah. Hope y'all like it

Normani's POV

"Hey," she whispers

"Hi," I say looking down in my lap.

"Uhh, how have you been?"

I sigh then looks up at her, " Honestly i've been good and bad, i just missed you,"

She looks at me surprised, "why would you miss me?" she says then looks at my wrist, "you kept it?"

I look down at my wrist then looks back up at her and bites my lip, "uh yea I did keep it. But Lauren I just want you to know that-" Someone calls Lauren's name and she looks over and its Dinah. She tells Lauren that they have to leave and she nods her head and looks back at me.

"Uh," she pulls out her phone, "I got a new number, put yours in and I will text you later?" I nod my head and grabs her phone. After I put my number in her phone I hand it back and we both stand up. "Bye, mani," I smile at the nickname as she walks away. I turn around and watches her walk away. I sigh to myself and walks back home.

I look down at my wrist and smile at the bracelet she got for me. I get to my house and walks inside. I go in my room and lays down on my bed and sighs. This wasn't how my day was supposed to go, but I liked it so far. Hopefully she texts me.

Lauren's POV

When Dinah, the twins, and I get back to our house I walk to the living room and sits down. I set my phone on the table and looks at it debating if I should text Normani or not. I sigh and runs my hand through my hair.

"Just text her," I hear someone say and I look up and Dinah is standing there leaned up against the wall.

"I don't know D, she broke my heart. She cheated on me for gods sake."

"I don't care, just text her scary ass," she smiles. I laugh shakes my head and picks up my phone.

Me: Hey

Normani: Oh..hey

Me: Hru?

Normani: I'm good

Me: That's good

Normani: Um..I really need to talk to you about like everything. Can we meet up someday?

Me: Yea...just let me know what day, the time, and the place and I'll be there

Normani: Great! I gtg but I'll text you tm?

Me: Yea sounds great.

I set my phone down and smiles. Dinah walks back into the living room and I look up at her.

"So how did it go?"

"She said that she wants to meet up and talk to me about everything."

"Like?," She say and i shrug. "Do you still have feelings for her? Like seeing her for the first time in four years. How was that like?"

"It was weird, i guess. All my feelings just started like coming back. Like I saw her and I was just in shock. She grew so much. She's still that beautiful women I fell in love with. So yea.. I think I do still have feelings for her?"

"Do you think she has feelings for you still?"

"I mean," i shrug my shoulders, "she still had on the bracelet i bought her that had our initals on it. I don't know if she was wearing the necklace or not, but I don't know honestly."